+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Because I love tattoos

Default Because I love tattoos

... but won't get one for years to come:

http://thechive.com/2010/11/05/skin-...oos-15-photos/

The inner creative dude in me is flipping out at those So intricate. Over the top, a bit, in my eyes, but still so damn cool it balances it out significantly.
    Halcyon Legion: now offering candy and rainbows! Also, I love writing poetry Ask!
    "When we built these dreams on sand... How they all slipped through our hands; And this might be our only chance! Let's take this one day at a time - I'll hold your hand if you hold mine... The time that we kill keeps us alive." Rise Against - Rumors of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

I love tattoos like those.

That one of the guy's leg/foot sleeve was amazing.

I am Rinleigh.
    I am Defiance.
    <3

I intend to draw up my own tattoo heh. Some random symbolic-esque stuff. Probably would spend the course of a year making it all perfectly sketched and whatnot before getting it on... I also should probably put some mass on my body before then too
    Halcyon Legion: now offering candy and rainbows! Also, I love writing poetry Ask!
    "When we built these dreams on sand... How they all slipped through our hands; And this might be our only chance! Let's take this one day at a time - I'll hold your hand if you hold mine... The time that we kill keeps us alive." Rise Against - Rumors of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

I have wanted a tattoo like that for ages (or a gekko/frog), but always been too indecesive and it costs a fortune (at least in Norway). Those are pretty amazing though love those kind of tattoos where something hides beneath
    Last edited by Wobbley; 11-06-2010 at 09:49 AM.
    A wiki is only as good as its contributors - won't you help at Telarapedia?

A wise man told me to stay away from crazy people, I have been running from myself ever since.

I want a couple more, but I haven't fully settled. These were cool though!

Quote Originally Posted by Wobbley View Post
    I have wanted a tattoo like that for ages (or a gekko/frog), but always been too indecesive and it costs a fortune (at least in Norway). Those are pretty amazing though love those kind of tattoos where something hides beneath
    Whats with norwegians and frogs? hah no just jokin around bro, taht'd be cool. Im planning to get a full body tatoo of my characters armor once i hit max level in Rift.

Wow. Those are pretty freakin' cool ... even if a bit freaky.

+ Reply to Thread