+ Reply to Thread

Thread: All About Ottawa

/wave from four hours south west of you in Toronto.

And yes, I am going go to there...

The Sens suck.

<3

I am Rinleigh.
    I am Defiance.
    <3

i woudl love to live in canada

Quote Originally Posted by Slowjack View Post
    /wave from four hours south west of you in Toronto.

And yes, I am going go to there...

The Sens suck.

<3
    I used to go to Toronto a few times a year. Spent weeks both in nicer downtown areas, and.. around Jane and Finch. Toronto is neat, but I think I'd only move there for business.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrownight View Post
    It's great!

Yup I walk around here every day:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRX8thig7_w

Yeah.. I got ambushed by them :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkIHu6LbeR0

Canada's first muslim mayor (that's how to do it! Leave the drama and hyperbole by the door):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLJesq3smHY

Byward Market is such a tourist trap.. but its also where the parties are..so yeah:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X0fchdawPo

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrownight View Post
    I guess the grass is always greener, becuase I would love to live in Australia.
    I would like to atleast visit one time in my life, I'm just dreading the flight.
    Coda Rocklift Bard
    It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Maeloda View Post
    I used to go to Toronto a few times a year. Spent weeks both in nicer downtown areas, and.. around Jane and Finch. Toronto is neat, but I think I'd only move there for business.
    That is funny because here Jane and Finch is looked at as the hood of TO. I guess if our least favorte part of town is pleasing to outsiders then we must be doing ok.
    Oh and Hamilton is considered the arm pit of Ontario. Sorry to anyone from the Hammer but the steal manufacturing makes it smell.

Go Go dirty Oshawa! Swigity
    Coda Rocklift Bard
    It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Sals View Post
    That is funny because here Jane and Finch is looked at as the hood of TO. I guess if our least favorte part of town is pleasing to outsiders then we must be doing ok.
    Oh and Hamilton is considered the arm pit of Ontario. Sorry to anyone from the Hammer but the steal manufacturing makes it smell.

The good area..I remember now, it was the Young and Wellington area. So pretty nice, just not the very best area of Toronto. Everything was 1-2 blocks away. EVERYTHING :P

Jane and Finch is the 'hood' of TO, but my cousin needed an affordable space while at York U. It really only impacts those already involved in gangs - it just 'sucks a bit' for everyone else. Yeah, compared to so many places, its still good.

I was born in Hamilton haha. I only lived around there the first year of my life though, and then spent the rest (until recently) in cottage country up north. I had to go to Hamilton for a trip and went to the mall downtown...oh god..the SMELL.

The good area..I remember now, it was the Young and Wellington area. So pretty nice, just not the very best area of Toronto. Everything was 1-2 blocks away. EVERYTHING :P

Jane and Finch is the 'hood' of TO, but my cousin needed an affordable space while at York U. It really only impacts those already involved in gangs - it just 'sucks a bit' for everyone else. Yeah, compared to so many places, its still good.

I was born in Hamilton haha. I only lived around there the first year of my life though, and then spent the rest (until recently) in cottage country up north. I had to go to Hamilton for a trip and went to the mall downtown...oh god..the SMELL.
    You're from the Hammer! Sweet. I remember going there to chill with friends in Threat Signal and on a separate occasion, a Queens of the Stone Age show. But yes, the armpit is the armpit for good reason. About JnF, I used to live at Weston and Sheppard which isn't too far from there. It wasn't really that bad, but then I suppose I shouldn't go into the stories of all the gang fights. We basically forced the McDonald's nearby to change location, across the intersection, because things would happen in their parking lot. lol. I'm glad we moved out to Ajax, but I still enjoy living in the area. :x

Hopefully I'm going back there in a year or so, for work.

Quote Originally Posted by Sals
    Oi! You are 20-30 mins away from me!

Sup!

I am Rinleigh.
    I am Defiance.
    <3

You're from the Hammer! Sweet. I remember going there to chill with friends in Threat Signal and on a separate occasion, a Queens of the Stone Age show. But yes, the armpit is the armpit for good reason. About JnF, I used to live at Weston and Sheppard which isn't too far from there. It wasn't really that bad, but then I suppose I shouldn't go into the stories of all the gang fights. We basically forced the McDonald's nearby to change location, across the intersection, because things would happen in their parking lot. lol. I'm glad we moved out to Ajax, but I still enjoy living in the area. :x

Hopefully I'm going back there in a year or so, for work.

Oi! You are 20-30 mins away from me!

Sup!
    I was going to go to Oshawa for UOIT's Game Development program. I wonder if it would have been worth it?

I was going to go to Oshawa for UOIT's Game Development program. I wonder if it would have been worth it?
    For that, I honestly don't know what to tell you, as I know very little about the school. I think it sprung up some... maybe 4-6 years ago?

Personally, if I ever wanted to go into designing video games, I would just get a degree in Computer Science.

I am Rinleigh.
    I am Defiance.
    <3

For that, I honestly don't know what to tell you, as I know very little about the school. I think it sprung up some... maybe 4-6 years ago?

Personally, if I ever wanted to go into designing video games, I would just get a degree in Computer Science.
    Ah okay, I was just wondering about that program. Kinda weird.

+ Reply to Thread