• 2 Post By BigBeaver
  • 1 Post By Omerr
  • 1 Post By Devilicia

Thread: Gamigo support

Default Gamigo support

Claire (Trion Worlds)

Aug 5, 07:44 CDT

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us regarding RIFT.

As a one time courtesy, we have removed the 'Exceptional Armorsmith Boost' from Pifara@Typhiria's inventory and added 'Exceptional Survival Boost'. Please be aware that Customer Support may not always be able to assist with such requests.

That type of stuff is exactly the type of service you should be supplying. Only not 11 days later. Add some damn GMs into the game to handle the simple stuff like this.

Your ticket number is 1243171.

Kind Regards,

Claire

This was from 8 hours ago...the ticket was put in 11 days and I already got survival to savant. I am paying 40-80 a month to not get any help speedy enough to matter. Not anymore.

My reply. Thanks Claire, I guess spending 40-80$ a month on rift doesn't entitle anyone to support...As a onetime courtesy, I will make sure I never invest in Rift again or any Gamigo games. Thanks for showing how much my money is wasted on a game that doesn't care about it's player base. This is why World of Warcraft is still thriving while the rest of you are dying.
    Last edited by BigBeaver; 08-05-2019 at 01:32 PM.

Plane Walker

Go play wow then?
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeaver View Post
    Claire (Trion Worlds)

Aug 5, 07:44 CDT

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us regarding RIFT.

As a one time courtesy, we have removed the 'Exceptional Armorsmith Boost' from Pifara@Typhiria's inventory and added 'Exceptional Survival Boost'. Please be aware that Customer Support may not always be able to assist with such requests.

That type of stuff is exactly the type of service you should be supplying. Only not 11 days later. Add some damn GMs into the game to handle the simple stuff like this.

Your ticket number is 1243171.

Kind Regards,

Claire

This was from 8 hours ago...the ticket was put in 11 days and I already got survival to savant. I am paying 40-80 a month to not get any help speedy enough to matter. Not anymore.

My reply. Thanks Claire, I guess spending 40-80$ a month on rift doesn't entitle anyone to support...As a onetime courtesy, I will make sure I never invest in Rift again or any Gamigo games. Thanks for showing how much my money is wasted on a game that doesn't care about it's player base. This is why World of Warcraft is still thriving while the rest of you are dying.

WoW BigBeaver! Not happy? Do you really mean it? You've been one of the major supporters of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuuli View Post
    WoW BigBeaver! Not happy? Do you really mean it? You've been one of the major supporters of the game.

I can deal with a lot of bugs and crap but not crappy support. 11 days ago it would have been a quick and simple thing for a GM in game to fix. Most of the support is issues like this I bet. If it's too much to get simple support without them saying you got your one fix and that is it...F*** them.
    Last edited by BigBeaver; 08-05-2019 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrwidoes View Post
    Go play wow then?
    I hate wow but I can leech off of those in rift and no longer pay anything to them.

you do know that them saying we may not be able to help with such a matter in the future is VERY much the industry norm and I have gotten that reply in other games and RIFT too while under Trion. It is so people that recklessly destroy or change there mind after a purchase cant abuse the ticket system. Not saying at all tahts what happened in ypur case but that it is more a generic statement from there end probably being encouraged by something legal or lawyer like.

as for the 11 day wait period I cannot comment but does seem a bit long for that type of issue.

Plane Walker

I hate wow but I can leech off of those in rift and no longer pay anything to them.
    True you can do a lot in the game without spending a single dollar. If the servers stayed up long enough.
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidX View Post
    you do know that them saying we may not be able to help with such a matter in the future is VERY much the industry norm and I have gotten that reply in other games and RIFT too while under Trion. It is so people that recklessly destroy or change there mind after a purchase cant abuse the ticket system. Not saying at all tahts what happened in ypur case but that it is more a generic statement from there end probably being encouraged by something legal or lawyer like.

as for the 11 day wait period I cannot comment but does seem a bit long for that type of issue.
    When their lag happens to where you think you didn't click with all the freaking problems it has caused, they can fix it with i'm sorry. I clicked armorsmith and nothing happened, so i clicked it again. I never changed my mind.

When their lag happens to where you think you didn't click with all the freaking problems it has caused, they can fix it with i'm sorry. I clicked armorsmith and nothing happened, so i clicked it again. I never changed my mind.

So true, I've had lag in the Trion days that caused such a error. Click one thing no result. Mouse pointer shift and the click occurs. Ask CS for assistance and given the same one time correction. Like it's a personal error. (Even though that happens too.)

But Big Reaver EU is fine you know...

Darkageman Rogue (Zaviel)
    Colossus

Quote Originally Posted by Omerr View Post
    But Big Reaver EU is fine you know...
    It is but I still have lag in it. And I am off to play there now!

Shield of Telara

Speaking of support... I was recently made aware of their policy: https://support.gamigo.com/hc/en-us/...quests-in-RIFT while asking for help to rectify a mistake on my part.

Fun!

Rift Disciple

It is but I still have lag in it. And I am off to play there now!
    Don't they speak Communist on the EU server?

They destroyed my PvP tank spec that I created first in RIFT. 8 years gone. My account has spent some coin here. In the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Baald View Post
    Don't they speak Communist on the EU server?

They destroyed my PvP tank spec that I created first in RIFT. 8 years gone. My account has spent some coin here. In the past.

Don't you write nonsense here? O.o

Maybe your tank spec was just as "valuable" as your statement here. :P

and back to topic:

@BigBeaver

As for the support... at least you got an answer (and they helped you).... I`m still waiting ....
    Last edited by Devilicia; 08-07-2019 at 03:38 AM.

+ Reply to Thread