+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By MissGreen
  • 2 Post By Slipmat
  • 1 Post By MissGreen

Thread: happy Thanksgiving guys!

Default happy Thanksgiving guys!

remember even if you are alone on this day and have a roof over your head it's a part of being thankful. I wish you all a great holiday and positive thoughts on our journeys that are ahead of us.

We are all here for one reason, to love and share a game that should never be shut down. A game that will continue on as our virtual journeys aparet from reality. This game is not just a game but a treasure to be held by all the friends we've made here and also the enemies. I hope that we all can see the good in everything as everything see's the good in us, whether we see it or not. This is the time to be thankful for anything even the smallest thing when we are alone can help us all. I can be loggin in the game if you have no family or friends around. Reaching out sometimes does help, I know because I'be alone on these occasions and I was lucky enough to find good people to keep me company. Just remember this , you are never alone. Life is right with in reach. Be kind to eachother also and let yourself have fun and if that means going to the bar and meeting new folks, by all means do it. Life is just a glimpse of time and before we all know it , its over. Be safe and be smart and have fun all.

<3
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Happy turkey day over there in the States, not really celebrated here but i'll be sure to rustle up a turkey wrap or sambo.

happy Thanksgiving guys!-thanksgiving-day-funny-image-2018.jpg
    Last edited by Slipmat; 11-22-2018 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Happy turkey day over there in the States, not really celebrated here but i'll be sure to rustle up a turkey wrap or sambo.

Attachment 33554

woot! here is to being thankful!! lol cheers!
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

+ Reply to Thread