+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What are you watching?

Default What are you watching?

So, I just seen the new Avengers film , Infinity War. I thought it was great. I was picturing my toon in Rift killing off the bad guys , haha. What do you guys think of it? I was also thinking of new spells during the show. I enjoyed it very much.I think this one was the best one by far , good story line and side/backstories and acting, not too cheesy lines. I thought the writing was well done on this one. I was picturing my mage or shaman taking out these jerks. lol

What films or shows have you guys been into?
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

I just love GA (Ghost Adventures) and all sorts of paranormal shows/series/movies.
    Just got into watching Penny Dreadful (TV-series) again for the third time XD..love that series!

Still need to watch Penny Dreadful Season 3 ^

We here have been watching S2 Dirk Gently (wish I was renewed) and when a friend visits, Altered Carbon (and then S2 Westworld).

Big backlog of shows otherwise. Have decided to be at peace with it and just keep the list in a text document for reference. I've done similarly about PS1-PS2 games I may never play (I actually went through the list of every PS1-PS2 game ever released at least in NA), and somewhat with films. Then there's the Steam library and wishlist..

+ Reply to Thread