+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MissGreen

Thread: The cool thing about today

Default The cool thing about today

Everyday is magic, we are alive but today was special for many reasons and one of them was I was trying ti finish the skull rain quest and I had spend a good amount of time on it , however some random person showed up to do it and I told them"hi and they said hello" so I asked them can we join parties in case one of us gets it and he agreed and said good idea". So he made it up on the rocks and I told him he could transfer servers untill he found the quest objective and he said oh I forgot about that. But as we were waiting I asked him how he got there and he showed me and I got up there, lol and I was thinking to myself don't physically show me lol but he did and I got up there. Then he had issues getting back up, I told him its cool man if I get the quest objective we both win. I was hopping shards and and finally found one and told him DEEPWOOD and he comes there and I take it and he didn't get credit for it. I felt really bad...so bad that I stayed to help him get his. We ended up talking and I asked him if he knows of the old games like might and magic 6. He said oh yeah I have them all. Well oddly enough I was looking the old games up to learn how learn how to play them on my pc the night prior. He suggested a few sites and I am very happy!
    oh he finally got back on the rock and started to shard hop ,he eventually found it! I told him I would stay there till he got it to help him and it was the least I could do. after he had got it, we continued to talk about games and I helped him with the next and final quest for him.

I guess my reasoning to post this is that you just never know and that be mindful of others while they are questing, you never know you are gonna meet.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Soulwalker

That's wonderful! <3

+ Reply to Thread