+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I think I know what Trion's issue is

Default I think I know what Trion's issue is

They are NOT listening to enough metal music, because metal motivates you to kick some *** and also it motivates you to create kick *** bosses. I bet if all of the dev's listening to metal we would all be happy with raids or sad, depending where they put their hatred exactly ... just an idea/observation! I know I do better killing with metal music guiding me, like I can have four guys on me and my determination increases to kill THEM ALL!
    It usually works out pretty good and its a ton of fun...It sounds dumb but I think if you listen to country you will just end up wanting to build a country house in your dims, word of advice, listen to metal!!!!
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Decapitated and behemoth forevaa

I realize the intent behind the original post is most likely a tongue-in-cheek request for new quality game content, but I'll respond regardless.

As a fellow metalhead (thrash/death/grind/prog etc) I compliment your taste in music but would like to discourage the intent noted in your post.

Since the early eighties, multiple studies have been conducted regarding the effects -if any- of metal music on the listener. There was even a Congress investigation into the matter. The results mirrored my own anecdotal experience as a 42 year old metal fan: some people are inherently aggressive or not regardless of their musical tastes.

Now some of the artwork and imagery associated with metal bands may provide a bit of inspiration, but if they like metal they'll be listening to it anyway.

By the way, I'm currently listening to the brand new At the Gates album. Not quite as good as Slaughter of the Soul, but still really good- all you other metalheads may want to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hectyr View Post
    some people are inherently aggressive or not regardless of their musical tastes.
    sometimes u gotta let the crazies out right

+ Reply to Thread