+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Semiso

Thread: Congress will slash Net Neutrality rules if not enough people call them up

Default Congress will slash Net Neutrality rules if not enough people call them up

https://www.battleforthenet.com/?utm...ess-we-stop-it

In 3 weeks, they'll vote in Congress about this and im pretty sure Verizon/Comcast are gonna lobby hard. In any case if you dont wanna get charged extra fees to visit sites, have a slower internet and what not do ur thing and call them up.

Considering that you could go anywhere you wanted before Net Neutrality went into effect, I think you and others are greatly overexaggerating what will happen when it goes bye-bye once again.
    Retired from the forum community 12/19/2017

Quote Originally Posted by Proclus_Lycaeus View Post
    Considering that you could go anywhere you wanted before Net Neutrality went into effect, I think you and others are greatly overexaggerating what will happen when it goes bye-bye once again.
    I can Think of Another several hundreds of thousands of people on the internet who would gladly disagree with you

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Proclus_Lycaeus View Post
    If you want the prices for all your on demand services to go up, like Netflix because the ISPs will charge those providers higher rates to not throttle them down to buffering slideshows. Then sure. Verizon did do this in the past.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Skiye View Post
    If you want the prices for all your on demand services to go up, like Netflix because the ISPs will charge those providers higher rates to not throttle them down to buffering slideshows. Then sure. Verizon did do this in the past.
    for one this. service providers hate netflix because to many people use it and it takes up alot of line usage.
    my raf code 6WF67QEYJYY7TLCMY2M7
    get some free stuff but you'll have to be my friend!

+ Reply to Thread