+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Slipmat
  • 1 Post By HeLLBoY77

Thread: New WoW expansion announced! Any hurry-up for Rift?

Shadowlander

Default New WoW expansion announced! Any hurry-up for Rift?

WoW is on the ball with full blown expansions every two years and now a vanilla wow legacy servers. It feels like time for a huge Rift announcement to come soon. Seriously, lets do it this time.. something special.. charge me full price, **** charge me 100 bucks and i'll still buy it, but make it special.. like the mcdonalds secret sauce, ya'll have something that is gonna blow us away.

Ascendant

Off topic pls

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neuronfly View Post
    WoW is on the ball with full blown expansions every two years and now a vanilla wow legacy servers
    Rift 1.0 - 'Vanilla' - Feb 24th 2011 (early access/headstart
    Rift 2.0 - Storm Legion - Nov 13th 2012
    Rift 3.0 - Nightmare Tide - Oct 22nd 2014
    Rift 4.0 - Starfall Prophecy (renamed to Prophecy of Ahnket) Nov 16th 2016

As you can see it's also roughly every two years for a Rift Expansion, we're not even one year into the current one so plenty of time for them to announce something that's still a year off.

As for a vanilla Rift legacy server(s) ?, don't think the game has been out long enough, i played WoW from early access right up to when Rift released, changed to Rift and never looked back, i certainly don't remember WoW vanilla as being 'fun' and wouldn't be too eager to jump back in there.

A lot of players who didn't start WoW until Lich King or later are in for a rude awakening with Vanilla WoW, assuming Blizzard will actually give the true Vanilla experience, which i doubt, the tears would be too much.

Todays kids couldn't handle 40mans

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Neuronfly View Post
    WoW is on the ball with full blown expansions every two years and now a vanilla wow legacy servers. It feels like time for a huge Rift announcement to come soon. Seriously, lets do it this time.. something special.. charge me full price, **** charge me 100 bucks and i'll still buy it, but make it special.. like the mcdonalds secret sauce, ya'll have something that is gonna blow us away.
    Lol, if it is gonna be as "polished" as the last one I'll save my money and wait until it goes free. That is, if I can be bother to wait around and don't find something else in the meantime.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

+ Reply to Thread