Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Semiso
  • 1 Post By Sing
  • 1 Post By Bluejaye
  • 1 Post By Maltie
  • 1 Post By Pandia

Thread: Dark Age of Camelot: Unchained is soon to be released! :D

Default Dark Age of Camelot: Unchained is soon to be released! :D

This game looks promising for you pvpers out there, where you have 100% open World pvp at all times while doing idk quests or hunting for plebs.

http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

Apparently it was famous back in 2012-2014 or so? where you had what could only be referred as ''(Conquest 24/7)^2'' pvp battles with about 100 players on each side actively killing each other and sieging other Castles

They even brought in 4.5 million dollars from advertising their game (surpassing their original goal of 2 million dollars) so i guess there's quite an interest for it

And best of all it's subscription based where you wont see plebs like me *sheds a tear* being tox all the time in the game.

But ye this is for the remaining pvpers in rift atm who is looking away from the game and seeking their fortune somewhere else
    When you find out Nixia has a new forum status..........

Yea buddy i told it was good and dont worry if Rift survives i will be droping some times to say hello and troll your sorry *** i so know you will miss me and Nix.
    If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.

Telaran

Dark Age of Camelot was amazing. I dont have much informations about Dark Age of Camelot: Unchained but i will take a look into the game.

If you owned the first game they started to send out keys for when it gets into beta.

I got one -- Rifle.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
    If you owned the first game they started to send out keys for when it gets into beta.

I got one -- Rifle.
    Humm, I haven't. I even still have the old e-mail account I used with it. I guess I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

Ill have to remember the password for my old email then...
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)

So looking forward to Camelot Unchained! I have a few friends in the beta, but the servers have are not up very often from what I hear. I'd join a later beta once they are up more.
    Pandia | Pandita | Kochochan | Tiamo
    <Natural Born Killers> and <-Every Time-> @Deepwood
    Stream on Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Semiso View Post
    This game looks promising for you pvpers out there, where you have 100% open World pvp at all times while doing idk quests or hunting for plebs.

http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

Apparently it was famous back in 2012-2014 or so?
    It dates back to Feb. 2002,and yes,it was glorious.3 Sides,Big PvP permanet Sandbox.I remember Battles that lasted for Days and Death actually ment something.Marc Jacobs is the Guy in Charge of CU and he was basicaly the Brain behind DAoC.They develope their own Game Engine with focus on large (and i mean LARGE like a few 100 fighting) Battles and Sieges.If you rather run with an Army than a Group i bet you will like CU
    Last edited by Serengeti; 09-16-2017 at 06:59 AM.

+ Reply to Thread