+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A few social, curiosity questions for the rift set.

Default A few social, curiosity questions for the rift set.

How do you think the introverted, traditionalist...many, relatively young, yet...individualistic personalty types, fit in with a social media based, cellphone/texting culture?

People that don't honestly care about the next new thing and choose to make up there own mind and walk there on path, whatever? That like what they like?

Do you feel compelled to convince others to believe, think, and feel as you do, like its an expected thing?

In other words, Is it enough that you believe a thing alone, in debate, is discussion enough or do you remain unsatisfied unless others admit you are absolutely right?

Do you acknowledge freedom of expressed opinion in a civil manner, if it contradicts your own beliefs?

If not, without dancing around the subject how do you outright justify not doing so?
    Truth is Beauty, Beauty Truth..

I try not to overthink. Sounds like someone is trying to change you. We have to work together. If that fails..

Last edited by Dizbo; 03-27-2017 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizbo View Post
    I try not to overthink. Sounds like someone is trying to change you. We have to work together. If that fails..

Ballsy guy to reply at all, I salute you. Incidentally, I like guns N roses rendition of that song best myself, and agree with the sentiment expressed, at least, provisionally.
    Truth is Beauty, Beauty Truth..

+ Reply to Thread