+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Elrinne

Thread: Item Level???

Soulwalker

Angry Item Level???

I couldn't find the right place to post this..

Dream orbs and really any rune or augment can only be applied to items within a certain Item Level. Apparently this magical attribute used to be displayed within an item's description..

If my assumptions are correct I have one question: why on earth would you not display the Item Levels of any item that has them if Runes, Dream Orbs, Augments, and any other item that adds or improves stats requires certain Item Levels?..

Another guildie remarked that it might have been simplified to certain levels being certain colors.. I don't know what I'm doing.
    Last edited by Elrinne; 02-25-2017 at 05:55 PM.
    Glory to The Gauntlet

El!

Soulwalker

The item level is the level required to equip that item. I believe it is still displayed at the bottom of the item's description. Colours have nothing to do with it; they indicate the quality of that item: blue items tend to have better stats than green ones. Hope it helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Myrkeir View Post
    The item level is the level required to equip that item. I believe it is still displayed at the bottom of the item's description. Colours have nothing to do with it; they indicate the quality of that item: blue items tend to have better stats than green ones. Hope it helps!
    They want the item level not the item requirement. The item requirement is displayed at the bottom of the tooltip, the item level is not displayed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klutch817 View Post
    Hold on to the people who are already fighting in your corner, don't gamble on the people who haven't shown any interest or effort

Soulwalker

Yes, I've been wondering about itemlevels myself.

Vould be nice to know before you spend e.g. 120 plat on a rune and discover that even if the item's required level is correct, the item level itself is too high for the rune to be added.

Tooltip improvement needed indeed.

Since I'm not going to get my hopes up for anything happening regarding improvement of tooltips after so many years, the best solution is to search the item on https://rift.magelo.com/en/items before vasting more plats in good faith.

+ Reply to Thread