• 2 Post By klowdy
  • 3 Post By Archyface
  • 2 Post By DmgIncGM
  • 4 Post By Linolea
  • 6 Post By Sails

Thread: Discontinuation of Rift Raids

Default Discontinuation of Rift Raids

Greetings!
    First of all, I want to genuinely thank everyone for the overwhelming support and feedback we received while working on the Rift Raids website. Unfortunately, due to current circumstances listed on the front page of our site, we are no longer playing and will not be posting updates. The site and guides already complete will be staying up until April for people who still need them and for nostalgia purposes. Again, thank you everyone for the support, and we hope to see you around.
    Check out my website right here (Rift Raids)

Quote Originally Posted by Singroff View Post
    Greetings!
    First of all, I want to genuinely thank everyone for the overwhelming support and feedback we received while working on the Rift Raids website. Unfortunately, due to current circumstances listed on the front page of our site, we are no longer playing and will not be posting updates. The site and guides already complete will be staying up until April for people who still need them and for nostalgia purposes. Again, thank you everyone for the support, and we hope to see you around.
    Sad day

You guys did such a great job and your site was fantastic. Thank you for all your hard work. Hope your new endeavors are fun and rewarding!

Yet another loss thanks to Starfall...

I loved your site

Shame to see this happening, though inevitable I guess.

Rift Chaser

Thank you for your contributions to the community. Understand why you made the decision, it's a real loss to the community
    We can't hear the true songs, we are alone under the cold moon.

If it isn't too much trouble, post what you will be doing next, when the time comes. Someone with the kind of devotion you showed is worth following in my book. I would love to see the next game you move on to.

Default Kind Words

Quote Originally Posted by klowdy View Post
    I would love to see the next game you move on to.
    As of now, I have started work on a new MMO site! As far as games go, I, personally, am trying to decide between Black Desert and Elder Scrolls, one of which hopefully needs guides for something!

Thank you so much everyone for the kind words! It means more than you could know and tells me we meant something special to the community! If anyone ever needs help or wants to chat, I'll be around!
    Check out my website right here (Rift Raids)

Quote Originally Posted by Singroff View Post
    As of now, I have started work on a new MMO site! As far as games go, I, personally, am trying to decide between Black Desert and Elder Scrolls, one of which hopefully needs guides for something!

Thank you so much everyone for the kind words! It means more than you could know and tells me we meant something special to the community! If anyone ever needs help or wants to chat, I'll be around!
    I'm a bigger fan of ESO, if that means anything to you. I like BDO, but it is full of the most immature, elitist, toxic people I have ever seen in an MMO in recent years. I am also not a fan of forcing PvP on people, because you will inevitably fall prey to bored A holes that want to fight people they out gear immensely.

That is just my opinion, however. It is a fun game with interesting fighting gameplay. There is just a huge gap in gear between people that spend thousands, and it is quite common, and those that wish to just play the game. I'm also a huge Elder Scrolls nerd. The story, outside of the tangent known as Skyrym, is one of my favorites, but who can resist Dumbledore as you adventure mentor and guide, lol.

Just my thoughts. Take them as you will.

Edit: I think we all hope for a return if the game turns around. It's a great loss to lose people with a positive outlook on this game.
    Last edited by klowdy; 02-06-2017 at 03:34 PM.

Ascendant

Very much appreciate your efforts too and would like to know of where you're going
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Default Thank you... And ESO Info?

Thanks for all the fine work you put in.

If someone can send me a message about ESO... I've actually never played but have been wanting to try. Is it similar to other MMO's... guilds, shards, etc. Thank you.

Dang! Another good bookmark bites the dust. Thanks for your efforts and hope you find a good home.
    De techniek staat voor niets
    **Rift Video Compendium**<---this be old and dates back to alpha

Lol, they moved this post to "Off-Topic". RIft's leading topic daily has been player's leaving. Too bad they can't muster up some ideas on how to stop that topic from growing.
    Last edited by Sails; 02-07-2017 at 03:04 PM.
    fjmfmmft

+ Reply to Thread