+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Catharsis

Sorry to see you go, and wish you all the best. Have fun out there!!
    Shenoah@Deepwood
    GM - Hello Kitty
    ~how did I end up here, again?~

Ascendant

It's a sad time ... wishing you all the best, and yes, like others, I thank you for what you've been trying to do for so long...

Plane Touched

Default And ...

I'm sorry to see you go, but not altogether surprised. Happy Trails till we meet again.

General of Telara

I'm sure I'm responsible in some ways of exploding your "Like" meter at times, even though we never really conversed, with exception to a few weeks ago.

Sucks to see you leave, but I understand. thanks for giving the insight and integrity to your posts and trying your best to stick around during the hurricane.

Good luck, man.
    Korvac the conquerer.

shp
    Champion

Didn't he play continually since the beginning? I'm pretty sure he did. If so, it took him almost 6 years to burn out... That has to be a record. Sometimes it's better just to take a break and do something else. But he deleted his characters already, so goodbye I guess.

Rift Chaser

I have been here since the early head start. We still have a number of people like that in my guild. This is the first time I have seriously considered quitting Rift.

Default another farewell

All the best Meteor, sorry it took me so long to notice but like many many others I am simply logging in, collecting patron, resending minions, logging off...and haven't looked in forums for ages (first time today in about 4 weeks).

Anyway happy hunting and have fun in whatever new ventures you find!

Unifex

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by shp View Post
    Didn't he play continually since the beginning? I'm pretty sure he did. If so, it took him almost 6 years to burn out... That has to be a record. Sometimes it's better just to take a break and do something else. But he deleted his characters already, so goodbye I guess.
    I am still here running my guild which we founded on day one of the head start in 2011. My coleader Cherise is still here too. Our other leader - Septictank/Szambo - has just pulled a Meteor and said he just cant take it anymore. We still have a few players left from then. We have raided every week raids were available during that time except for the week between Christmas and New Years each year. I am greatly saddened to see so many people quitting and watching this disaster gut the guild I have spent close to 6 years building and running. If it were not for the responsibility I feel for my guild, I would be punching out too. Now it is just about trying to keep us together until a game we can all move too comes out. I hope in my heart of hearts that Rift gets its act together but I fear it has passed the point of no return.

Rift Disciple

Default Dundare you echo my guild...

I hear you. I am afraid like humpty dumpty I may not be able to put all the pieces together again after this expansion either. On the plus side- many of our raiders moved to WoW Legion- but many others went to different games. It is sad. I miss my team and my friends and our get togethers- not just raiding but in guild events. Not enough interest for those anymore. I am trying to stick around for my guild- and hoping things improve.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteorblade View Post
    This morning, I did what I've thought about doing for pretty much the entirety of SFP.

Here's what I put on our guild wall after I was finished doing it...
    Well, today's the day.
    After almost 6 years in Rift, I'm done.
    All my materials are now in the guild vault.
    All my credits have been spent.
    All my plat has been sent to someone I know will make use of it.
    There's even a Fae Yule warrior essence in the Officer's tab.
    If there are any warriors left, nudge an officer and you're most welcome to have it.
    To all the Harshmallows I've known and loved over the years, best wishes.
    Be good to each other and yourselves.

Meteor
    All of my characters have been deleted and I have uninstalled Rift.

To everyone that's made any part of the last six years enjoyable, thank you.
    I miss killing eachother in WFs. Took you a while to crack, surprised you were still playing.
    Warlord Lonwolf, Lord of War - Rogue 65 @ Zaviel
    My Youtube RIFT Recorded Rare mobs collection - Rank1 EU Rare kills Leaderboards - Aug 2013

Respected fellow Competitor in thousands of Warfronts.
    Farewell.

So, apparently a customer of six years telling you that they've stopped being your customer is now considered Off Topic for the General Discussion forum?

Wouldn't you be better off trying to fix the issues that have driven your customers away rather than hiding the threads where they tell you that they're leaving?

Xly
    Shadowlander

Goodbye, Mr. Blade. I hope you find something else to enjoy and have fun in

Shadowlander

We will always have Rusilla's bomb launcher.
    neverforgetti

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3