+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I've got an exclamation sign.

Exclamation I've got an exclamation sign.

And I'm not afraid to use it.
    Alkonost D. Alphard
    Colonel of 72nd Troll Interdiction Regiment
    Attorney at Lawl
    "The only thing to do with good advice is pass it on. It is never any use to oneself."

I want 5 seconds of my life back .

Dear lord....he...he is gunna troll!!!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyai View Post
    I want 5 seconds of my life back .
    I just stole another 5.
    Ktperry, 50 Dwarf Marksman

I want your quest. Give me it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilton View Post
    I want your quest. Give me it.
    its bugged.

thats 5 more.
    this word you use . . . i do not think it means what you think it means.

Rift Chaser

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Alkonost View Post
    And I'm not afraid to use it.
    I wear my sunglasses at night

Greetings! You must be the Ascended everybody has been talking about. I should have know that you would show up just in the nick of time. This behind me is TEARS, Tear Extraction and Reclamation Station. It's an ingenious device made in ancient times, and can generate vast amounts of power through breakdown of the Q₂ element found only in the tears of the rare breed of bears inhabiting the Kaer valley. Due to the recent occupation of the valley by Earthlord Hammerbant, we are rapidly running out of our supplies of tears! If this continues, the whole sector might fall. Your quest, should you choose to accept it, is to go and use this Lighter Fluid & Matches on the bears when they are at low health, then gather their tears as they lie dying. Hurry!

Kaer Bear Tears gathered 0/10
    Last edited by Alkonost; 02-02-2011 at 11:12 PM.
    Alkonost D. Alphard
    Attorney at Lawl
    "The only thing to do with good advice is pass it on. It is never any use to oneself."

Greetings! You must be the Ascended everybody has been talking about. I should have know that you would show up just in the nick of time. This behind me is TEARS, Tear Extraction and Reclamation Station. It's an ingenious device made in ancient times, and can generate vast amounts of power through breakdown of the Q₂ element found only in the tears of the rare breed of bears inhabiting the Kaer valley. Due to the recent occupation of the valley by Earthlord Hammerbant, we are rapidly running out of our supplies of tears! If this continues, the whole sector might fall. Your quest, should you choose to accept it, is to go and use this Lighter Fluid & Matches on the bears when they are at low health, then gather their tears as they lie dying. Hurry!

Kare Bear Tears gathered 0/10
    That... was awesome.

One day on Hib/Guin, the Hibernians finally defeated the Dragon and the Gods were so startled they caused the sun itself to go Supernova.

Alkonost fidgets with her scabbard, adjusting it, while waiting for you to accept or refuse the quest.
    Alkonost D. Alphard
    Attorney at Lawl

Kaer Bear Tears gathered 0/10
    I accept!

*runs off with hammer in hand, wildly screaming about kaer bears and pwning*

Quote Originally Posted by Chilton View Post
    I accept!

*runs off with hammer in hand, wildly screaming about kaer bears and pwning*
    You move through the zone, slaying everything in your path. Something nags you as you continue your dauntless advance, but you push it to the back of your head as you busily immolate a litter of adorable kittens you have come across in hopes of completing your Animal Tears artifact chain. It is only when you get quite close to the quest area, cursing the low drop rate, that you realize the problem: a mountain is in between you and your goal. It also seems like the quest area is outside of the limits of the areas open in this Beta, but what the hell, if there was a quest for it, there must be some way of getting there. Maybe it's some sort of an easter egg.

You can go North, near the Guardian woods, or Southeast, where the skies are betentacled with a Death invasion that is well under way.
    Alkonost D. Alphard
    Attorney at Lawl

and be afraid. the OP will be onyour shard and be in your group.
    P.S. Spelling cost extra

please, don't stop, I want to see how the story ends!

Quote Originally Posted by Baidas View Post
    and be afraid. the OP will be onyour shard and be in your group.
    omg your right. knowing this guy is out there lurking in the shadows looking for IT group scares me to no end. hope there not on my shard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast