+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Admit it...

Telaran

Default Admit it...

Ok I know this may sound sad but when I was playing EQ back in the day my wife said I would talk in my sleep about pulling mobs and breaking fear etc.

So what have you either talked about in your sleep about any game or dreamed about?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryolite View Post
    Ok I know this may sound sad but when I was playing EQ back in the day my wife said I would talk in my sleep about pulling mobs and breaking fear etc.

So what have you either talked about in your sleep about any game or dreamed about?
    Haha

Well i do tend to mumble when im sleeping but on a recent holiday i was informed that i spoke out loud when sleeping "I would rather play darkfall right now than see a castle".

Kind of fitting since the next day we went to a castle but it was pretty cool lol

Way back when we first got into Vanguard:SoH, my husband and I had a "weekend gaming binge"...and when we finally slept, I had nightmares about that STUPID dungeon where the spiders or ettins or something with eight legs kept jumping out of walls and off of ceilings after me (I am an arachnophobic). I apparently woke him up, "swinging" my sword and shield around like mad in my sleep. Heh.

Lmao. my wife with sit right up in the middle of the night and yell. " i cured you you bastard so shut up and hold agroo" after a night of raiding.

Have an ale!

LOL totally have done this. Or gone to bed after playing EQ so long (this was WAY back in the day) that I could still see images of the Karanas with my eyes closed, as if it was burned into my retina.

The funniest one though was back in college when my group had a LONG PnP gaming session and afterwards my former BF fell asleep on the sofa. He jolted awake in a panic and shouted, "The cookies dont have enough hit points!"

NO clue what that was supposed to mean, but we still laugh at it almost 20 years later.

Quote Originally Posted by ryashani View Post
    LOL totally have done this. Or gone to bed after playing EQ so long (this was WAY back in the day) that I could still see images of the Karanas with my eyes closed, as if it was burned into my retina.

The funniest one though was back in college when my group had a LONG PnP gaming session and afterwards my former BF fell asleep on the sofa. He jolted awake in a panic and shouted, "The cookies dont have enough hit points!"

NO clue what that was supposed to mean, but we still laugh at it almost 20 years later.
    Haha, that's hilarious
    I got a friend who constantly talks in his sleep.. You can actually 'speak' to him, altho he usually gives you the strangest answer, with no relevance at all to what you just said. His girlfriend is writing down stuff he says in a book, can't wait to read it

Sadly I've drempt about several of the big mmos I've played including some people have never heard of.
    We...are the chosen! We....are the Guardians.

Well I play EQ2 and I know I've dreamed my guild up a few times....haha....

I've never talked in my sleep about a game but I've had some pretty creepy dreams about EQ1 and EQ2

Telaran

In Darkfall my guild's city Mehatil was the most fought over city on the server. Our alliance and friends defended the city successfully against full sieges at least 12 times, not to mention the constant raids on it at all hours of the night. It got to the point that I would be unsure what was a dream or what actually happened in game.
    Guardian of Fallout

I've dreampt my guild Xelium downing World First boss' and the tension we all felt during the kill.

I've also dreampt me being my charachter in WoW and Rappelz.

:/

Guild Leader of Reborn.
    Steampike-EU.
    -Disbanded-

+ Reply to Thread