+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Darjeely
  • 2 Post By FateStayNight
  • 2 Post By Darjeely

Thread: Trion comes through

Soulwalker

Default Trion comes through

Not only did Trion announce that the primalist calling will be available for credits (in lieu of
    cash), they told us how many credits, what the projected start date is (true, in approximate terms), and gave us time to earn/save up credits. Not quite free, but the next best thing. Trion is an admirable company, and they have my full support (now I just wish I hadn't spent so many credits on the Greyhound boxes - but I do owe a karmic debt to greyhounds).

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Darjeely View Post
    Not only did Trion announce that the primalist calling will be available for credits (in lieu of
    cash), they told us how many credits, what the projected start date is (true, in approximate terms), and gave us time to earn/save up credits. Not quite free, but the next best thing. Trion is an admirable company, and they have my full support (now I just wish I hadn't spent so many credits on the Greyhound boxes - but I do owe a karmic debt to greyhounds).
    oh yea woohoo hooray trion the most bestest ever forever. yay

Soulwalker

I dunno about you, but I appreciate the little things that Trion does for us, as well as the big things. I could mention 'em, but you'd just belittle me, anyway. I started a thread in this section of the forums wondering about Trion's plans for payment for the new character type.
    I felt it was my responsibility to say I was pleased with Trion's answer. Mock and mock and mock as you will, but without substance, 'tis but sound and fury signifying nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Darjeely View Post
    I dunno about you, but I appreciate the little things that Trion does for us, as well as the big things. I could mention 'em, but you'd just belittle me, anyway. I started a thread in this section of the forums wondering about Trion's plans for payment for the new character type.
    I felt it was my responsibility to say I was pleased with Trion's answer. Mock and mock and mock as you will, but without substance, 'tis but sound and fury signifying nothing.
    Very nicely put.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Trion does a really great job here in RIFT!

My guild moved from RIFT over to ArcheAge a year ago, and the difference has been... pretty stark. I have a strong feeling it's less due to Trion, though, and more to do with XLGames, the developer. Right now they just botched the third major update (we're 3 for 3 now) and the servers are down for emergency maintenance again...

So rock on, RIFT players. You guys have it good!

(And, if you ever want to see how much worse it can get, come play ArcheAge.)
    Last edited by RubyEclipse; 09-12-2015 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post
    Trion does a really great job here in RIFT!

My guild moved from RIFT over to ArcheAge a year ago, and the difference has been... pretty stark. I have a strong feeling it's less due to Trion, though, and more to do with XLGames, the developer. Right now they just botched the third major update (we're 3 for 3 now) and the servers are down for emergency maintenance again...

So rock on, RIFT players. You guys have it good!

(And, if you ever want to see how much worse it can get, come play ArcheAge.)
    I'll pass thanks. Not my sort of game, even excluding the problems.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

+ Reply to Thread