+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80
Results 1,186 to 1,196 of 1196
Like Tree1653Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: What are you listening to?

"Oops, was I suppose to heal you?? My bad, I'll just bring you back to life. Much easier that way!!"

Default who remembers this song?

sad song but, it came into my head tonight because of reasons unknown lol I think we all can relate with this song. The genre isn't my favorite but this song takes the cake.

Last edited by MissGreen; 09-08-2018 at 02:26 AM.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Bruce Campbell would make this perfect.

I've never heard or seen this before, I do know the band very well and yes you are correct when you said Bruce is all that is needed here! <3 that man and his new series along side Sam Raimy as producer. I think that is half the reason the series is done so well because its like watching Evil Dead over and over lol and who could get sick of that?? not me!
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Quote Originally Posted by Pardieu the Great View Post
    Lmao! ""Oops, was I suppose to heal you?? My bad, I'll just bring you back to life. Much easier that way!!" I love this! We need to be friends! haha

Default This man is a Legend

This is classic. I had no idea how great he truly was back in the day. If you want some laughs this man has/had em. He shines brighter than most I think. Also fun facts, Rodney created a comedy venue where the greats got their first gigs including Roseanne, Tim Allen, Jerry Seinfeld, Jim Carrey. He helped these people become stars, pretty awesome!

Last edited by MissGreen; 09-08-2018 at 02:49 AM.

"Oops, was I suppose to heal you?? My bad, I'll just bring you back to life. Much easier that way!!"

Default Sway Sway

Last edited by Sails; 09-13-2018 at 07:37 AM.
    fjmfmmft

Default RIP

Last edited by Sails; 09-13-2018 at 07:37 AM.
    fjmfmmft

This is a slightly different thing to listen to, but if some of you are into understanding music and why a song might be great, this guy breaks down everything and explains why a song is great. This particular video/song is by Boston, called *Hitch a Ride* and personally has one my favorite guitar solos of all time in it - at the end of the song. So, this link is not just to the song, but to an explanation as to why this song is so-called a great song. enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrJ0xnXv_IQ
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "Proud Member of GraySkull"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80