+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 70 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 ... LastLast
Like Tree1471Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: What are you listening to?

Default Type O negative

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdXDMosqwSU

reminds me of high school... best progression album of along time...
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

^ Nice band. =P

Last edited by Xibitz; 03-05-2017 at 05:43 PM.
    Azzteck@Greybriar
    <MWM>

Quote Originally Posted by Hectyr View Post
    Check out Nea Batera's youtube channel.

Another female drummer, but has more energy & technical prowess than Cohen and her other peers.
    blah...she has that drum kit...anyways good job.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Quote Originally Posted by Xibitz View Post
    These guys go wayyyyy back...... I personally like their new stuff but of course the one that grabbed me...was... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmi60Bd4jSs I'm happy they are still jiving and I like what they are doing now a days, very cool stuff. Nice guitars...
    Last edited by MissGreen; 03-08-2017 at 08:46 PM.

^ Nice band. =P

good video and musicians, I remember when they came out, I really didn't care for them but over the years I think they proved themselves by being a very tight band and they took over the generation before mine so that says something..

So when this band came out I was fresh with a new kinda car..my twin sister had the same exact car however the difference was mine was a red Tempo and hers was blue..however I will never forget driving that thing down the road and it would back fire like crazy!!!! lmao I got stuck at intersections and had to have folks push me out of dodge..but the coolest part was my radio or tape deck and I would play this bands first album religiously...it was my savior..lol but years later and seeing how far these guys have come really makes me happy and also just makes me honorable of being around at such a great time in music..check out the video you wont regret it.
    These guys take the cake I think of any band out there now a days...they blow my mind still.
    Radiohead- weird fishes

oh and this prolly the coolest video ever made...period..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNRCvG9YtYI
    Last edited by MissGreen; 03-08-2017 at 09:25 PM.

I know, I know, you're probably sick of this song, but it's got a catchy jingle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilysa View Post
    I know, I know, you're probably sick of this song, but it's got a catchy jingle.

nice voice and lyrics...

Quote Originally Posted by MissGreen View Post
    These guys go wayyyyy back...... I personally like their new stuff but of course the one that grabbed me...was... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmi60Bd4jSs I'm happy they are still jiving and I like what they are doing now a days, very cool stuff. Nice guitars...
    That's cool, my girl introduced me to them and I've listened to them ever since, I think the soundtrack for Tron Legacy they made was dope, the film not so much.

These guys know how to groove.

good video and musicians, I remember when they came out, I really didn't care for them but over the years I think they proved themselves by being a very tight band and they took over the generation before mine so that says something..
    Yeah definitely, I think they're working on new album...

It's a cool song. =P
    Azzteck@Greybriar
    <MWM>

Default Morrowind soundtrack

I wanted to toss this in here because(no offence Trion) but I loved the music in that game and I think its one the best for gaming. I like listening to it while I just build dims or chill in the mornings doing my dailys. Great stuff, give it a listen and if you have yet to play Morrowind, you should for sure! I do see some Morrowind influences in RIFT, I wonder how many dev's played this game back in the day? It truly is some of the best relaxing, inspiring music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSr2...1D61ED&index=6

I wanted to toss this in here because(no offence Trion) but I loved the music in that game and I think its one the best for gaming. I like listening to it while I just build dims or chill in the mornings doing my dailys. Great stuff, give it a listen and if you have yet to play Morrowind, you should for sure! I do see some Morrowind influences in RIFT, I wonder how many dev's played this game back in the day? It truly is some of the best relaxing, inspiring music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSr2...1D61ED&index=6
    Yes!! Morrowind is one of my favorite games ever!

last played on iTunes (epic raid music!)

Azzteck@Greybriar
    <MWM>

Yes!! Morrowind is one of my favorite games ever!

last played on iTunes (epic raid music!)

yeah I miss just chilling in Morrowind, I still think its one of the best games ever created, loved loved it. I also played Starcraft and thanks for bringing it up, its been a while, ....awesome music! Gets me pumped!

My home town...lol anyways I still to this day name all my rogues Dissorder after this song mostly and another by Joy Division. It's a rogue thing for me, ha! Its a cool rogue name imo.
    Last edited by MissGreen; 03-15-2017 at 03:10 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 70 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 ... LastLast