+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SyFy Action MMO

Default SyFy Action MMO

WELL, we have so far:

1)Fantasy technomagery, with rifts into other 'dimensions' invading the world.
    2)A MMORTS with a globalaist New World Order vs. a rebellion.

so... #3 will be? It's for the Syfy channel, so we can assume there is science fiction involved...

I think Trion's logo in their offices with the pyramid might be a hint, along with the material in the other two games...

All I've heard is that the MMO will be released in conjunction with a TV series, and the game and series will influence each other. Someone touched on it very briefly in one of the Gamescom videos. Now, as to what the story, setting, etc. will be, that's anyone's guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    All I've heard is that the MMO will be released in conjunction with a TV series, and the game and series will influence each other. Someone touched on it very briefly in one of the Gamescom videos. Now, as to what the story, setting, etc. will be, that's anyone's guess!
    Or my guess! Like I was getting at, there seems to be a general theme going on.
    Trion: It's two logos seem to be the opening door in its name (opening possibilities), and the pyramid (enlightenment, a dawning age)
    Rift: Opening to new worlds, competing factions who are both right and wrong
    Rise of Nations: A New World Order, global war

I think we can give a very rough guess what the next one will be.

+ Reply to Thread