+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for Screencapping program like Rift's

DST
    Rift Disciple

Default Looking for Screencapping program like Rift's

I love Rift's screencap system, where I can just press a key and have a screenshot directly in a folder...I don't know if something like that even exists outside of games though, but if one does, does anyone know a good screencap program where I press a button and it just saves? No clipboard-paste nonsense (Windows). It would be ultra-convenient for capping videos.

Plane Touched

I use nvidia's shadow play for taking video and it also does screen shots, you can desinate what folder it goes in and hotkey you want to use too.
    Jabnlab@Hailol <impulse>- lvl 65 Cleric 1300 hit-
    9/12 T1 5/11 hk 4/4 IGP 1/4 IGP HM

DST
    Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by jabnlab View Post
    I use nvidia's shadow play for taking video and it also does screen shots, you can desinate what folder it goes in and hotkey you want to use too.
    Could I use this program even if I don't have a Nvidia graphics card? And could it be used to screencap stuff like Youtube vids?

Try raptr.
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

RETIRED

Snipping tool is king. A pure screencap would probably end up getting cropped anyway. But if you want to make things hard and not use the 1 button press, easy to execute, highly efficient methods (plural being key here), that come inherent with you OS...eat your heart out.

/shrug, some people want to reinvent the wheel. But then again I still use winamp. People ask why. I say "Umm, because the play, pause, and stop button have yet to be revolutionized."

I suppose it depends how often you want to screen cap non gameplay instances on your PC. If it's like once a day or few days, just use the inherent stuff. If it's something you'd do repeatedly, and very often, perhaps a specialized program would benefit.
    Last edited by Violacea; 06-09-2015 at 09:49 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

+ Reply to Thread