+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: WoW deserters

Soulwalker

Default WoW deserters

So who else thinks Cataclysm sucks and is ditching WoW for RIft?

At least your first post was unique and thought provoking.

Plane Walker

will more then likely be like most people and keep there other gaming accounts open while we give rift its well deserved shot. I never put all my eggs in one basket cause its shiny and new.
    HERE HAVE SOME FUN DIP!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Saphyra View Post
    So who else thinks Cataclysm sucks and is ditching WoW for RIft?
    I heard Cata was not the upgrade everyone hoped it would be and blizzard took some wierd
    direction with the game.

We have a lot of WoW/War/AoC/Aion refugees here.

Rift Chaser

I learned something.

I don't think Cataclysm sucks - quite the contrary - I think it's good that there's finally some challenge in the game again.
    I didn't quit because of it being too hard or too easy though, I just... Quit.

Couldn't get to level 85 in Cata, too boring.

Shadowlander

A lot of WoW players are just hoping and praying for a new MMO that they can try that will be better than WoW.

Cataclysm is a lot harder than the previous expansion and consequently players now have to think rather than just press buttons.

I quit WoW waaaaaaay before this cataclysm thing came along.
    Last edited by Vinge; 02-01-2011 at 08:52 AM.

Default Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Deadperson View Post
    will more then likely be like most people and keep there other gaming accounts open while we give rift its well deserved shot. I never put all my eggs in one basket cause its shiny and new.
    I will do this to..

I like Cataclysm, I liked beta 5 of Rift.

I will probably play both.

Soulwalker

Well, since my goal was to actually find others who will become ex-wow players and not start a discussion on the merits of each game and "provoke thought", your sarcasm is unwarranted and misplaced.

Also, your response is a carbon copy of thousands of wow forum posts, so your status is pretty obvious. lol

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Orrible View Post

Cataclysm is a lot harder than the previous expansion and consequently players now have to think rather than just press buttons.
    From reading this forum I was under the impression they just needed some better addons to play the game for them.

Hoping to kill Al'akir tonight.

Rift Master

I am a DAOC Refuge, have been along time now, hoping game to game. I am thinking Rift will be the game to change that title to Rifter. And the next time I say a title, it will be a Rift Drifter.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadperson View Post

Negative. WoW account cancelled. I ve finally firgured out that after 6 years of playing WoW that the devs are hell bent on never balancing anything in game. The same ole classes get nerfed while the same ole' classes ( Pallies, Warlocks, Mages) stay ridiculous. The DEVs are control freaks, GC is the Czar of control freaks in that company and even after all the Beta testers told them time and time again what needed to be fixed, what was broken and what needed to be excluded out right, they did what they wanted anyway. I stopped playing my healers for the first time and after finally quiting the game, I finally found peace cause healing was a freaking chore and nerve-racking experience. Cata is the most un-fun patch they have come out with to date. The fun factor in that game has gone to absolute crap and Im done. I will not leave Rift until The Old Republic comes out...who knows, I even may stay with it...only time can tell, but I'm done with WoW...done.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast