+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Rift Vapers

Default Rift Vapers

Do any other Rifter's Vape, and if so what are you vaping? After chain smoking 20 roll-ups a night while raiding for the last 15 years I've finally made the switch and gotten myself a dose of 'vape fever'. So i'm nosy to see who else is vaping around here!
    Ambi - Cleric - Apotheosys.

I am a fellow vaper! There aren't too many flavors I don't like (menthol/mint being some I hate), but my favorites include Tiger's Blood, Kamol, Joker, HS Fruit Punch and Snozzberry (tiger's blood, joker and snozzberry come from a local place, Kamol and HS Fruit Punch I get online).

I truly enjoyed smoking when I did (not just a nicotine addiction), but it was time to stop smoking for obvious reasons. It was a bit tough after I quit, but I managed it okay. Then a vape shop opened nearby and I thought "What the hell, why not!" and I instantly fell in love with it.

It's handy because it smells nice, you can bring it anywhere you want (pretty much), and you can increase or decrease the nicotine levels to suit you, not to mention the oodles of flavors that are out there.
    Last edited by Zyrenyti; 06-19-2014 at 10:15 AM.

I've been vaping for 10 months now, mixing my own juice for 5. I realized I had to quit smoking a pack a day when a close relative of mine passed away due to smoking related respiratory issues. After about 4 months of vaping it became more of a hobby for me rather than an addiction. Started with an Ego twist battery and a protank 2 and have since moved on to rebuildables and competing in cloud competitions. Working with some friends both locally and on a facebook, I have helped create some flavors that are being sold in shops. Some of my fav juices are Mango/Papaya/Cream, Acai/Lemon/Cream/Custard, Plumb/Coconut/Custard and White tictac/Sour gummyworm.

I like to consider myself an expert, more or less, so if you guys have any questions about vaping and where to go from your current setup, please feel free to pm me or just ask in this thread!

Here is my current setup:
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...42188976_n.jpg

12/12 | 3/4

Fellow vaper here. Left behind a 2 1/2 pack a day habit, for more decades than I care to mention. I have been smoke free since 11/10/2009. Vaping has set me free in so many ways. I enjoy better health, I taste food and drink better, I don't smell like an ash tray, I don't have to go outside and down the block to light up, and $$ savings!!!

I started out with the Joyetech 510 and moved on to the eGo. I loved the ECOpure e-Liquid by Intellicig, but they discontinued selling in the US. So sad about that. I now use a mix made in the US, but it's nowhere near as good. I tried so many flavors, from chocolate to pomegranate to pina colada, but I prefer a more basic flavor.

Hope to see lots more vapers on this thread.
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

Plane Touched

A year and a quarter here, Vaping on some Artemis by Cyclops vapor at the moment in a 28.5mm kayfun like atty on a 26650 mech mod. So much better vaping when raiding then having to run out for a cig every hour.

Quote Originally Posted by silentnights View Post
    A year and a quarter here, Vaping on some Artemis by Cyclops vapor at the moment in a 28.5mm kayfun like atty on a 26650 mech mod. So much better vaping when raiding then having to run out for a cig every hour.
    I completely agree. The only downside to vaping while raiding is that on my Patriot with parallel 20g @ .06Ω I have to change batteries every 10 pulls and half the time I can't see my screen because its too cloudy, lol.

12/12 | 3/4

Soulwalker

Fellow vaper here a well I've been vaping for almost a year now currently vaping with a ss/brass ghost modder dusza with either my new plumeveil RD, The Patriot RD and soon the Tobh at to when it arrives. As far as juice goes I've been vaping Cell Block Four by the standard, the O.B. by suicide bunny and mothers milk also by suicide bunny

Angry

Pip (maker of the SB juices) is awesome but the juices are too sweet for me. They also start all tasting the same to me due to the cream base that is used. Kings crown line from faceless does the same. Since I started mixing my own juice I've been buying less and less retail juices. I still support local guys in my area (dfw tx) like hellhound premium. If you like dripping and blowing clouds I suggest trying the cloud chasers inc cloud line of juice. http://www.metrovaporshops.com/#!cciproducts/cuyr. There is a sale going today only. Razer leaf is amazing ;)

12/12 | 3/4

Me. I use an eGo CC. Never smoked much to begin with, maybe a pack a week, but wanted to stop altogether so I took up vaping. I strictly use DFW Vapor flavors. By far the best I've found. Just finished a lovely Mexican vanilla rice pudding flavor (forgot the real name), and am now vaping Unicorn Venom, a kind of fruity mix with a darker note underneath (honey?) so it isn't sickly sweet at all.
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

I have several eCigs and ePipes. I only use Johnson Creek smoke juice (johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com). It's all American, top shelf quality stuff. I stopped smoking in 2012 and have never looked back. I love to vape though. I don't vape to quit smoking... I vape because I freaking like to.

I first learned of e-cigarettes on some show like Tech Now. A few months later, I moved into an environment where I could not smoke indoors (moved in w/ a friend who could not tolerate smoke). I was forced to seek an alternative since I was practically a chain smoker. Googled e-cigarettes and was ecstatic to find out it really was a thing. You all are probably familiar with the message board linked to below, but maybe someone reading this thread is not.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/

That was where I learned what to do, what to get (after a lot of reading), and where to get it. There is so much information there, it can be overwhelming. I just stuck to the newbie forum in the beginning. It's a great resource for everything e-cig related, including news of worldwide e-cig legislation.
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

I started vaping a few months ago and I would never even consider going back to cigarettes. As a menthol lover I work my way through all the different menthol/mint e juice. I started buying from Liberty Flights on a recommendation from a family member. I wish I had known about vaping sooner tbh, it works out much cheaper and quite frankly I enjoy it too much to use it as a quitting smoking thing.

I still smoke but own an eRoll, a small pocket size unit that charges the e cig battery made it the perfect choice for taking out when the smoking ban in public places hit. I have not tried manly different flavors of juice, mainly sticking to the tobacco based ones. Did try a coffee one, it was horrible, sometimes enjoy a menthol but I'm not very adventurous with the flavors.

So at home I am likely to smoke roll ups and in public I will take the e-cig, that is until the UK government pushes through the ban on vaping in public places too. A holes.
    Rikalus. Retired lvl 60 P76 Noob Mage. Bloodiron *Blue Team*
    Per Incendia Ego Perussi

Plane Walker

Vaping since october 2012

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast