+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Seshatar

Thread: 3.0 Teaser: Return to Golem Foundry

Default 3.0 Teaser: Return to Golem Foundry

This is a new dungeon coming with 3.0. It’s the Golem Foundry dungeon from SL but with new bosses:

M4LFUNC710N
    This boss is based on player feedback (secret source). It has no abilities, you can just kill it and get a free Foundry lock box, rarity depending on your loyalty level

CL0N3˛
    This one looks same as normal Golem Foundry CL0N3 boss and has the same abilities. It was first named R3M0D3L but then they decided that this name is too different from the level 60 boss which might cause confusion.
    Drops:
    - Foundry Lock Box, rarity depending on your loyalty level

7R1N0 PL5
    Abilities:
    - “Genealogy”: one-hits random players who don’t have a last name
    Drops:
    - “Key of the Foundry”, 0,001% chance

After defeating 7R1N0 PL5 you can open the fence with the “Key of the Foundry” which is also available in the Rift store for 500 credits to get to the endboss:

UN1CR0N
    Abilies:
    - “UN1CR0N LOVES UN1C0RN” – Mount up your unicorn mount within 1,5 seconds to avoid the deadly rainbow AOE – you might need Spring Loaded Power Kickers from Rift store
    Drops:
    - Limited Edition: Foundry Temporal Core (250 days to open), rarity depending on your loyalty level

After the endboss there is a chest with a digital lock, which requires a code XXXX-XXXX-XXXX, you can buy a hack from the rift store or try every possible combination. In the chest you can find level 65 T6 items.

I am really looking forward to this dungeon and all the other new stuff coming with 3.0!

And to all the P2W guys, no it’s not because you can buy REX etc. and it’s all good how it is and the first boss is the best because I can’t play decently when I eat pizza and telephone while raiding dungeons so GG Trion I love you take my moneh!
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

I've heard UN1CRON has five arms for five simultaneous Rotary Assault Cannons.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    This is a new dungeon coming with 3.0. It’s the Golem Foundry dungeon from SL but with new bosses:

M4LFUNC710N
    This boss is based on player feedback (secret source). It has no abilities, you can just kill it and get a free Foundry lock box, rarity depending on your loyalty level

CL0N3˛
    This one looks same as normal Golem Foundry CL0N3 boss and has the same abilities. It was first named R3M0D3L but then they decided that this name is too different from the level 60 boss which might cause confusion.
    Drops:

7R1N0 PL5
    Abilities:
    - “Genealogy”: one-hits random players who don’t have a last name
    Drops:
    - “Key of the Foundry”, 0,001% chance

After defeating 7R1N0 PL5 you can open the fence with the “Key of the Foundry” which is also available in the Rift store for 500 credits to get to the endboss:

UN1CR0N
    Abilies:
    - “UN1CR0N LOVES UN1C0RN” – Mount up your unicorn mount within 1,5 seconds to avoid the deadly rainbow AOE – you might need Spring Loaded Power Kickers from Rift store
    Drops:
    - Limited Edition: Foundry Temporal Core (250 days to open), rarity depending on your loyalty level

After the endboss there is a chest with a digital lock, which requires a code XXXX-XXXX-XXXX, you can buy a hack from the rift store or try every possible combination. In the chest you can find level 65 T6 items.

I am really looking forward to this dungeon and all the other new stuff coming with 3.0!

And to all the P2W guys, no it’s not because you can buy REX etc. and it’s all good how it is and the first boss is the best because I can’t play decently when I eat pizza and telephone while raiding dungeons so GG Trion I love you take my moneh!
    you might want to try a game with a paid sub

Quote Originally Posted by Mullenkamp
    I've heard UN1CRON has five arms for five simultaneous Rotary Assault Cannons.
    Not 100% correct, it has 5 five arms with 5 cannons per arm!

Quote Originally Posted by Bukman
    you might want to try a game with a paid sub
    I once tried, it's name was Rift. Btw this thread is about the new dungeon.

Joking aside, I don't have a problem with F2P and spending money on games, looking into my account would prove that - but there is a huge difference between F2P model summer 2013 and F2P model now, and some changes are really bad (gamble boxes, remodeling, throwing raid gear in the shop at very early stages, etc.). I don't even want to talk about how we fought for nerfing the 100% boosters to 80% before F2P launch and now there are 160% boosters that are stackable with patron, so 200+%...

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

WildStar lacks needing threads like this. I'd suggest you consider it.

And in 1-2 years it will convert F2P and it all starts again.

I prefer trying to fight for the game I love <3

+ Reply to Thread