+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Giving Guild Website Design

Soulwalker

Default Giving Guild Website Design

Hello all,

I recently finished a guild website template that includes: Roster, Event Calendar, Event Signup, Forums, DKP, Raid Stats, Recruitment and a lot of more customization for all needs.

The website is fully customizable with everything the guild might need (up to the limitations of the platform) and would have cost up to 700+ euros to sell (Design, implementation, customization). I decided that I would not scrap the project but give it to guilds to enjoy. The site is given away for almost free.

The guild or person would recieve full admin rights along with the website set-up in one of their hosts or in a subdomain on my host.

If you are interested please add me on skype or send me and e-mail (creationp@gmail.com). You can also PM me here.

P.S: I do not think the post is against the rules but if it is the mods should feel free to remove it.

Sample main Page:

Giving Guild Website Design-image2.jpgGiving Guild Website Design-image1.jpg

Soulwalker

Update: ... The site is given away to the guilds who want a fully customized proffesional website. No money cost of any kind are required unless the guild wants to support me.

+ Reply to Thread