+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Philosophical Revelations of Sinistar

Default The Philosophical Revelations of Sinistar

"Fighting Sinistar was like a therapy session. This chatty SOB knew we had problems and wasn't afraid to go for the jugular. Bullies beating you up at school? "RUN, RUN, RUN!" he'd bark. Marriage failing? "RUN, COWARD!" was his advice. Having an otherwise nice day? Once you heard his "RAAAWRGH!" you knew existence was nothing but pain."

http://onastick.net/drew/sinistar/

I hunger, therefore, I live. It's long-ish. The text is a pain. It's totally worth it. Enjoy.
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

Rift Chaser

I remember playing that game in a bowling alleys arcade...that bowling alley isn't even there anymore

That bastich is still the most difficult game I ever played. I have it on a PS Williams compilation (with Joust, Robotron, and Defender!). Sinistar scared the crap out of me when I was a kid. I still get uneasy when I hear him offscreen "Beware! I live." Then I jump and shriek like a little girl when he roars and devours me.

good times.
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

Rift Chaser

I can't remember Robotron, I'll have to look it up and see if I remember. But Joust, Defender, Dig Dug, Tron (I sucked at the bikes) all good times. There was a X's and O's football game that was fun too, and there was also a sub game where you looked through a periscope to sink ships.

+ Reply to Thread