Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ryyzyan

Thread: What is your problem?

Default What is your problem?

You know. I'm sure someone has already covered this before. But when you go into a dungeon with a pug, just because you have a crappy life and live in your mother's basement or your wife/boyfriend/girlfriend/husband hates you and your kids are jerks doesn't mean you get to be a jerk in game. Most people (see I said most not all) are doing their best. So to attack them about that they hit the wrong button or you don't THINK they are healing because you don't think and you have a little snausage sized weiner doesn't' mean you have a right to say anything. Helpful criticism is welcome and I take that and make my character and healing better.
    So just because your a fat (or maybe your skinny or whatever psychological problem you have on top of your physical disformaties) idiotic mean human being and your hiding behind a computer screen doesn't give you the right to be a ****** bag.
    Most of us are normal people just trying to have fun and if we wanted to talk to a peice of crap we'd go to work because at least we get paid to deal with FREAKS like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryyzyan View Post

you have a crappy life and live in your mother's basement

you have a little snausage sized weiner

your a fat idiotic mean human being or whatever psychological problem you have on top of your physical disformaties

and your hiding behind a computer screen

I don't know who you are, but it frightens me how much you know about me.
    Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes, well, he eats you.

Think someone needs to learn that you cant troll a troll, but you can shut them up. You arent going to change people by posting on forums so I suggest you get better with your word play.

Alternatively if you really want to crawl into a hole, pretty sure there is an ignore feature.
    Last edited by GoldChrish; 04-30-2014 at 06:57 AM.
    Chrish @ Wolfsbane

you musta been that tank from a few days ago, who bought all your gear with credits and didn't know how to keep agro, and let me steal agro from you every single trash pull and boss pull, and I called you out on it

Ascendant

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to PM a member of the Community Team.

Thank you!

Closed Thread