+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Archeage founder packs revealed

Default Archeage founder packs revealed

Intriguing given Trion doesn't even make the game.
    But...Trion are a business. If enough people pay for early access to a F2P game - why not? It's the same thing they did with Trove (which is F2P) and it looks like there's been a ****-ton of players paying given they're at Tier 11 milestone on their 'Support Trove' page - and that's before the game is officially out.

Yes i'm weak, forgive me

Archeage founder packs revealed-archeage-download.jpg

Founder titile with STATs? Interesting...

As somebody that's been studying marketing in his free time, these founders packs are beautiful.

They are an outstanding example of price discrimination, I love it, I love it so much.

I think the prices are completley justified in all honesty, a lot of people act like they should be entitled to alpha access, alphas are meant to be exclusive and are usually only for press and active community members to build hype for the game, which they are doing an awesome job of at the moment!

The demand for Archeage is HUGE and considering there is only 1 server at the moment if they put a low price barrier on getting into Alpha it would cause an absolute ton of technical, community and server problems.

Alpha is meant to be exclusive. That's why it's Alpha.
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Yes i'm weak, forgive me

Attachment 18083
    You can get alpha access now?

Quote Originally Posted by Furyon13 View Post
    You can get alpha access now?
    Yeah i went the full hog, "in for a penny, in for a pound" as the expression goes

Treated myself to the Archeum pack

Archeum : Alpha access, beta access, four-day head start, Trailblazer title (with stats), 90-day patron pass, Daru Chests, 10 evenstones, 10 hereafter stones, glass phoenix hang glider, desert assassin platemail, Founder's cloak with customizable logo, personalizable crest, 10 pet healing potions, and 11,250 credits.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Yeah i went the full hog, "in for a penny, in for a pound" as the expression goes

Treated myself to the Archeum pack
    Awesome! See you there!

The Archeum pack should include a buddy key with the game benefits and alpha access, minus the sub and ingame currency.

This would make the package much more attractive to many of us, who would like to play the alpha with a good friend.

Soulwalker

If there wasnt a server swipe or a transfer to a PTS then I would jump all over the Alpha to be honest. But I hate having progress striped away after paying more than most will ever pay in a F2P game.If i can find out if there will not be a swipe after Beta, then I may just go for the beta version.

Crap.. my finger slipped and now I seem to be downloading. The horror. I have so little time to do all of this!!11!111eleventyone

Then again, wasn't going on holiday anyway, so hey. There are worse ways to spend your money.

Quote Originally Posted by Onomas View Post
    If there wasnt a server swipe or a transfer to a PTS then I would jump all over the Alpha to be honest. But I hate having progress striped away after paying more than most will ever pay in a F2P game.If i can find out if there will not be a swipe after Beta, then I may just go for the beta version.
    "4days head start" is part of the founders package so I assume there will be reset b4 launch.

Yes, please!

[Redacted]
    Last edited by Crithappens; 04-26-2014 at 11:30 AM.
    Rahka@Wolfsbane

Looking at founder pack closely I noticed I get lockboxes with "chance for a mount". Sounds familiar. I guess it will be the same model as Rift.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Furyon13 View Post
    Looking at founder pack closely I noticed I get lockboxes with "chance for a mount". Sounds familiar. I guess it will be the same model as Rift.
    Lol............... lockboxes!!! At some point this turns into a life skills IQ test.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast