+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: has the beta NDA on wildstar been lifted yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    The good news is that you guys are stuck with me still, tried Wildstar, not my cup of tea, have to agree with a lot of the comments here but it's just the graphics struck me as a bit 'garish', movement annoyed me no end, this constant 'loping' side to side motion as i ran along.

That might have been the race and class i chose as i went "Mordesh Exile Scientist Engineer"

On the other hand, i did only reach level 5 and completed all the first zone after the Ark so might jump in again, but at the moment not too pushed

Attachment 17888
    Why did you take that screenshot at the lowest quality settings, the words and numbers are blurred. The game looks much much better than that pic would indicate.

I found the questing similar to most other mmo's which is fine as thats the norm that most expect, Leveling up offers more of a challenge than in other games as well. Its more than basic run up to a mob and hit two buttons till it dies.

The pvp is also much better than in other mmo's with more emphasis on movement, timing and combo's to get full effect.

I mentioned the vast amount of features the game already has but the best thing is that they have been implemented properly and better than other games that just put something in and leave it there.

The Graphics are cartoon, but thats the theme however the detailing is great you go into zones that are not bare empty and copy pasted.

Quote Originally Posted by vanityxuk View Post
    Why did you take that screenshot at the lowest quality settings, the words and numbers are blurred.
    Possibly due to me having to #attach' it on here as you can't directly link screen shots in off-topic.

Here's the screen shot uploaded to Imgur and i assure you all my settings are maxed out, i5-3570k @ 4.5Ghz, 16GB RAM and a GTX780ti, able to run around SL zones with 95-105 FPS no problems, doubt i'd have had issues with Wildstar

http://i.imgur.com/RZQEbLC.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2