+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amazing World - Free to Play MMO!

Default Amazing World - Free to Play MMO!

Have any of you heard or played "Amazing World"? I recently tried it out and it is such a fun game to play with my little nephew. It is a free to play MMO from the same company that made Webkinz.

You play as a cute character called a Zing. The quests are fun, such as dressing up my Zing character, buying consumables and, of course, fishing!

It is hard to find a fun, yet safe, game for kids to play these days, but I feel like this game encompasses that void.

You can try here: http://www.amazingworld.com

I had a rather rough 20 minutes on the toilet earlier after eating an enormous amount of meat.

I'd much rather endure that again than play that game.

Nice try Amazing World marketing team.
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

Wealp, I'm sold. The RIFT-killer has arisen. Pack it up folks, its time to prepare for our new overlord.
    Last edited by Chadak; 03-24-2014 at 05:32 AM.

Club Penguin is enough for me.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Just so you guys know Amazing World is a super hardcore game that only the most elite MMO players even dare to tackle. Dont even bother looking at it if your a dirty casual scumbag. Git Gud.

Remember when Voodoo broke up because of Laethys thats not true it was actually this game that did it.
    Last edited by IonCannon; 03-24-2014 at 11:22 AM.

IonCannon@Deepwood
    2 sugoi 4 u

+ Reply to Thread