+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By masgamer
  • 1 Post By masgamer

Thread: HD CG Wallpaper

  1. #1
    Shadowlander masgamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    31

    Default HD CG Wallpaper

    I saw a couple closed old threads of people wanting the end of the CG trailer of rift as a hd wallpaper. I was bored and figured i would do it. It may have been done already in hd. If so then that's ok. If not. Here you go. enjoy :P

    http://postimg.org/image/xii62dbwx/full/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HD CG Wallpaper-rifthdwallpaper.jpg  
    Last edited by masgamer; 03-10-2014 at 11:32 AM.
    Batil@Faeblight
    Baltil@Faeblight (Collective of stars)
    facebook.com/americasgamers

    "Life's a ***** and then you die" - Duke Nukem

  2. #2
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Holy mother of photoshop, solid work. Though, I won't use it since I lost my enthusiasm for Rift :P
    Last edited by Navigator; 03-10-2014 at 12:01 PM.

  3. #3
    Shadowlander masgamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navigator View Post
    Holy mother of photoshop, solid work. Though, I won't use it since I lost my enthusiasm for Rift :P
    Glad you like it and i'm sorry to hear you lost enthusiasm for rift :/ Rift is deff still my favorite mmo out there. I always find something to do. Being in a good guild helps also lol However opinions are opinions lol
    Batil@Faeblight
    Baltil@Faeblight (Collective of stars)
    facebook.com/americasgamers

    "Life's a ***** and then you die" - Duke Nukem

  4. #4
    Shadowlander masgamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Going to redo and repost. Just realized that the rift logo isn't center.. How did I miss such a stupid error.
    Batil@Faeblight
    Baltil@Faeblight (Collective of stars)
    facebook.com/americasgamers

    "Life's a ***** and then you die" - Duke Nukem

  5. #5
    Champion of Telara Aveleys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    I think it be much nicer without the logo.

  6. #6
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by masgamer View Post
    Glad you like it and i'm sorry to hear you lost enthusiasm for rift :/ Rift is deff still my favorite mmo out there. I always find something to do. Being in a good guild helps also lol However opinions are opinions lol
    It's also my favorite mmo but that doesn't change the fact that I got bored of Rift. And I'm in Heresy.

    Actually I'll just try it out to see how it looks on my desktop :P

    I don't know if it is difficult to make images like this but you should probably do more of these. You could use different bosses/areas for concept. I'd personally love an inyr'kta concept image because she looks cool lol. Or you could make one for the dendrome, or maybe tempest bay.

    Also, if you really care, you could make your images in the resolutions people usually use. Rift lacks quality art works and it seems players/fans need to do it to make it happen.

    Learn from Blizzard about the art stuff, Trion!
    Last edited by Navigator; 03-11-2014 at 01:44 AM.

  7. #7
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Wow, that's amazing, great work! I would also like to request a version without the Rift logo.

  8. #8
    Shadowlander masgamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navigator View Post
    It's also my favorite mmo but that doesn't change the fact that I got bored of Rift. And I'm in Heresy.

    Actually I'll just try it out to see how it looks on my desktop :P

    I don't know if it is difficult to make images like this but you should probably do more of these. You could use different bosses/areas for concept. I'd personally love an inyr'kta concept image because she looks cool lol. Or you could make one for the dendrome, or maybe tempest bay.

    Also, if you really care, you could make your images in the resolutions people usually use. Rift lacks quality art works and it seems players/fans need to do it to make it happen.

    Learn from Blizzard about the art stuff, Trion!
    I will look into it for you
    Batil@Faeblight
    Baltil@Faeblight (Collective of stars)
    facebook.com/americasgamers

    "Life's a ***** and then you die" - Duke Nukem

  9. #9
    Shadowlander masgamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nullity View Post
    Wow, that's amazing, great work! I would also like to request a version without the Rift logo.
    Ok I will post it without the logo. Or a very small logo.
    Batil@Faeblight
    Baltil@Faeblight (Collective of stars)
    facebook.com/americasgamers

    "Life's a ***** and then you die" - Duke Nukem

  10. #10
    Shadowlander masgamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navigator View Post
    Also, if you really care, you could make your images in the resolutions people usually use.
    I personally use 1920x1080 Thats why i made this in that format. What format do people use? jw for future projects
    Batil@Faeblight
    Baltil@Faeblight (Collective of stars)
    facebook.com/americasgamers

    "Life's a ***** and then you die" - Duke Nukem

  11. #11
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    63

    Default

    1920x1080 and 1280x720 mainly but some laptops have different resolutions 1280x1024 or 1280x800. You can find them all on google I think.

    But you're not blizzard so why care that much right? lol.

  12. #12
    Shadowlander masgamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Here is a hd version of Tempest bay for you.
    *edited* (TB Concept)

    http://postimg.org/image/ri4lidkfp/full/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HD CG Wallpaper-tempestbayhdedit.jpg  
    Last edited by masgamer; 03-11-2014 at 12:14 PM.
    Batil@Faeblight
    Baltil@Faeblight (Collective of stars)
    facebook.com/americasgamers

    "Life's a ***** and then you die" - Duke Nukem

  13. #13
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Awesome background for my desktop now. Nice work.

  14. #14
    Shadowlander masgamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    31

    Default

    This logo placement may work better for everybody

    http://postimg.org/image/5tbe54de1/full/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HD CG Wallpaper-rifthdwallpaper.jpg  
    Batil@Faeblight
    Baltil@Faeblight (Collective of stars)
    facebook.com/americasgamers

    "Life's a ***** and then you die" - Duke Nukem

  15. #15
    Shadowlander masgamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    31

    Default *Found these* Don't own them*

    Check these out. They are hd 1080 format. Wallpapers. Found them while just on the internet. They are more the concept art style. I could be wrong, but i'm pretty sure the forum wont show you the full size to use as a wallpaper. Just post which one you would like, and ill host the full size for you. Hell maybe ill just compile them into a zip and you guys can download them lol just let me know
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HD CG Wallpaper-art3_1080.jpg   HD CG Wallpaper-art2_1080.jpg   HD CG Wallpaper-art1_1080.jpg   HD CG Wallpaper-art4_1080.jpg   HD CG Wallpaper-art5_1080.jpg  

    HD CG Wallpaper-art6_1080.jpg   HD CG Wallpaper-art7_1080.jpg   HD CG Wallpaper-art8_1080.jpg   HD CG Wallpaper-art9_1080.jpg   HD CG Wallpaper-art10_1080.jpg  

    HD CG Wallpaper-art11_1080.jpg   HD CG Wallpaper-art12_1080.jpg  
    Batil@Faeblight
    Baltil@Faeblight (Collective of stars)
    facebook.com/americasgamers

    "Life's a ***** and then you die" - Duke Nukem

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts