+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Requiemstorm

Thread: Trove; @ Baramos and/or Kiwi or anyone else currently playing

Default Trove; @ Baramos and/or Kiwi or anyone else currently playing

Ok I've been playing a bit this last night and am about to hit level 6. One thing though- I can't quite figure out the dungeon thing. I've smashed through quite a lot of really huge structures that are red X's on the map that have a big castle indicating, well, they're castles with potential loot. I've also smashed through other structures and I get a notification on the RS of the screen telling me there are monsters to kill.

However, I never see them, and can't FIND them. How and what am I supposed to be doing exactly? Do either of you guys have vids on that? I skimmed through but didn't see any- perhaps I overlooked.

Other than that, I am having so much fun in that game. Much more than I thought I would- I've never really been into voxel games much but Trove has so much *personality!*

It's so playfully fun and childlike, almost, the way you can dress up with a viking helmet while wielding a broom. Very much nostalgic with the sound effects too. Looking forward to see if they go through with the Ninja and Cyborg classes!

I'm on Server 3- Baramos, I think you are there too?

Thanks in advance, guys!
    Last edited by ilex011; 02-19-2014 at 08:47 AM.
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

I have been so busy that I haven't played in about a month. If you are seeing a red x, it is possible that another player cleared the Tower/Castle before you and put the x there as an indication to others that it has been cleared already so that you don't waste your time. Either that or Trion could have added some new features since I last played and I could be totally off.
    Last edited by Baramos; 02-19-2014 at 04:29 PM.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Soulwalker

Trove has recently introduced a map, and if you see an X on the map it means that someone has already completed the quest or the dungeon. So just move on to another area where there are no X's. Sometimes you have to move deep into lvl 5 biomes to find a uncompleted dungeon.

If you can't find monsters it could be they have fallen out of the castle. It's a major bug that happens in the game. Mobs walk through walls and they fall down. So look around outside of a castle and you might see them walking around.

Quote Originally Posted by Requiemstorm View Post
    Trove has recently introduced a map, and if you see an X on the map it means that someone has already completed the quest or the dungeon. So just move on to another area where there are no X's. Sometimes you have to move deep into lvl 5 biomes to find a uncompleted dungeon.

If you can't find monsters it could be they have fallen out of the castle. It's a major bug that happens in the game. Mobs walk through walls and they fall down. So look around outside of a castle and you might see them walking around.
    Ahh, thanks for the info.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

+ Reply to Thread