+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: so what do *you* play when you can't play?

Default Trove

Well since Rift is down I'm playing Trove. I don't really know what I'm doing, but I'm wearing a fez, a Cylon eyemask; I'm riding a raptor who is wearing a monocle, and being followed by what looks like a pet Commodore 64.

Meanwhile, there's someone zipping by me who is sitting on an armchair mount.

It's ADORABLE.
    Last edited by ilex011; 02-19-2014 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Because fezzes are cool.
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

I got my back up plan. I still have an old Dell Vostro 1000 loaded with Sacred Gold, Torchlight, and Neverwinter Nights II. I started it up last week actually and it runs like a charm still.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Nitzi View Post
    I'm a huge fan of Command & Conquer (Red Alert 2): Yuri's Revenge and some of the mods available, like Coalition War, nothing beats crushing your friends with massive armies of destruction! I also tend to play quite a bit of Age of Wonders (1) and Company of Heroes (1), yeah I'm a bit of an RTS nerd

For a while I also tried Diablo 3, but was quite quickly over annoyed by all the problems with server stability, overall server downtime and that I quite soon have to pay what I consider to much money for what basically is a DLC to keep on enjoying playing it.
    If you like the classic C&C type games then you might want to check out http://openra.res0l.net/ they're remaking C&C (Tiberian Dawn), C&C: Red Alert, and Dune 2000 etc with modern engines and updating them.

Quote Originally Posted by Asharoth View Post
    If you like the classic C&C type games then you might want to check out http://openra.res0l.net/ they're remaking C&C (Tiberian Dawn), C&C: Red Alert, and Dune 2000 etc with modern engines and updating them.
    Sweet! I got the original games and play them all once and a while, but this looks really nice Dune 2000 time inc, the Sandworms better watch it :P
    17/17 T1, 4/4 T1HM, 4/4 GA, 3/3 IG, 5/5 PB

I have never played card battle games but I found this one entertaining and I think the artwork for the cards are amazing. Heroes of Camelot is the game. I have to be very careful with the game to not want to spend credits. Skinner box overload definitely.

my other game of choice is World of Tanks. love this game..soo much fun.
    Rogue - <Ascendance>"
    Luteuel@Greybriar, formely Luteuel@Deepwood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3