+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: ArcheAge

Soulwalker

Having fun with your baby pets.

http://youtu.be/unC-WCd8vxE

Super cute!!

I think it's so funny that the last step in the (very short) quest to grow your mount is that you dance for it!! hehe!!

Soulwalker

The latest update from Trion :

https://www.archeagegame.com/en/news...ORnRnrEfHX-cas

"We think the most important thing that everyone’s waiting to hear is that XLGames’ commitment to a high quality westernisation for ArcheAge and its sandbox core came through loud and clear"

I hope Trion has gotten the message that players want to keep the sandbox elements in the game.

No forced dailies for Delphi coins please.....

Soulwalker

Very nice fan made video, enjoy !

http://youtu.be/0cap9ZhNM34

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Requiemstorm View Post
    Very nice fan made video, enjoy !

http://youtu.be/0cap9ZhNM34
    Laughable, like all about that asian crap...
    I hope Trion will soon get it that there is no market for this game here and focus back on Rift 3.0! Nobody wants to be killed everywhere for the fun of some gankers.
    Unless there won´t be PvE servers I see no future for AA here!

Quote Originally Posted by Korkron View Post
    I hope Trion will soon get it that there is no market for this game here and focus back on Rift 3.0! Nobody wants to be killed everywhere for the fun of some gankers.
    Lol? If you prefer gear grind over a beautiful huge open world with lots of sandbox features and open PvP, that's fine. But don't say that the latter is laughable or that there's no market for it.

Rift Chaser

Imbecile go troll somewhere else, go play that game and then judge, rift is crap compared to Archeage.

Soulwalker

Are you going to start again? I think that everyone here knows that you hate ArcheAge. Why don't you channel your energies into Rift threads and stop trolling everyone else?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    Ok the bear costumes are adorable and the clothes make me sad if its not from there. But that is ok makes me less jealous of the game but the gliders made me go awwwwwwwww. Especially when they were just attached to the back.

Archeage came out with new costumes in the cash shop, that are lace. Something you may like.

Also a cute new vanity pet.

http://youtu.be/gH0o4eZsJgg

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default New Site: Inhouse Gaming

Hey guys! Phreakyyyy would love to see some of your screenshots over here in our Interactive Gallery especially if you built anything!

RDD Phase 2: Inhouse Gaming - Building Dreams One Pixel At a Time.

Lots going on behind the scenes and great give-aways incoming for Rift, Trove and Defiance-other games also. Cheers.

Soulwalker

Screenshots and updates from Trion would be better.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Hanthos View Post
    Screenshots and updates from Trion would be better.
    Agreed however there is an update from Trion and we know everything already TRANSLATION

.... In the meantime
    Last edited by Kiwi; 03-05-2014 at 08:45 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Agreed however there is an update from Trion and we know everything already TRANSLATION

.... In the meantime
    In the meantime: mail.ru

I doubt I will play ArcheAge hosted by Trion... Trion has only proved so far with ArcheAge in their hand it's going to die really fast and already has. Their communication skills are next to nothing and they seem to not really care much... IDK if the Koreans or Russians have a gun to their head or what but it's a pretty bad joke... Next week I think they will be talking about the release and such. But the Gag they have in their mouths have pretty much made everyone in the AA Community just pissed off and furious with Trion.

- Rus Player
    Check Out My 2017 Let's Play Series (Giveaway Every 5th Episodes 1/5/10/15/etc)
    Cleric - 2017 -Starting from level 1 Zone to Zone exploring / Questing.
    Old Content:
    Cleric - 2014 | Warrior - 2013 | Random - 2011

Shadowlander

Hi Trion, really appreciate you forcing mail.ru to IP ban us all. You guys are really good at PR!!

Funny, because not a single person in my 400 person english guild had any plans to not immediately move to NA ArcheAge as soon as it was released. People were inviting their friends and more and more people were enjoying the game.

So again, great work in making a decision that negatively impacts your fans, mail.ru, xl-games, and yourselves. We've all lost money now.

Our community will be sure to let people know to avoid Trion because they have no interest in their players (or even in making money lol).

Oh and last but not least, in addition to generating tons of hate (just check reddit or mmorpg already), we'll be back to playing on mail.ru servers in about 10 hours just like when you had them try to disable the english patch last week.
    Last edited by DepressedWildebeest; 03-12-2014 at 03:12 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast