+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T A S C Welcomes You!

Default T A S C Welcomes You!

As you anxiously await the arrival of a chance to get into Beta to get your hands on Rift, and while you even more so anticipate the arrival of official launch, T A S C welcomes you to hang out with us in the world of Vanguard.

While it appears that Vanguard is going to be going away, T A S C is a family that is ramping up to make the move to Rift as a whole family. With 33 members last count committed to Rift and an active topic in the Guilds Section, we plan on making Rift our permanent home. Some folks are not playing anything at all right now, so feel free to try it out. We have a full calendar based on members needs, and it gives players a chance to become even closer to each other prior to us all jumping in to defend Telara.

Rift is going to be a home to most of us hopefully for the next decade, here's your chance to get to know us and your fellow Rift family sooner than later.

i think my toon are still in Tasc . I would gladly re-play VG while waiting for rift but i hate the first 30 lvls of Vg. Done em so many times ( And i cant solo anymore in this game also did it to much )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyroth View Post
    i think my toon are still in Tasc . I would gladly re-play VG while waiting for rift but i hate the first 30 lvls of Vg. Done em so many times ( And i cant solo anymore in this game also did it to much )
    I don't think they are - sorry. We clean out the roster every two months unless someone posts up to let us know to keep their seat warm.

We do have something set up that works fairly well. The members that posts up what they want to work on and when they are available to do it, we set up our calendar of events based on that. We still do impromtu things as well, but try to fit in as much fun as we can ~wink~.

Thanks for extending the invite Speed, great idea. Look us up guys if you are so inclined. We are a friendly bunch!
    "That which is beautiful is not always good, but that which is good is always beautiful."

T A S C'S Guild FAQ

Default Dopplegangers!

Did you at some point have someone with a different spelling of Annihilus? Cause, I was asked once if I was ever in TASC, and, well, I haven't been.

-Anni

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilus View Post
    Did you at some point have someone with a different spelling of Annihilus? Cause, I was asked once if I was ever in TASC, and, well, I haven't been.

-Anni
    Yes

*10 chars.
    "That which is beautiful is not always good, but that which is good is always beautiful."

T A S C'S Guild FAQ

Telaran

Does Vanguard offer a 10day trial? That is one game i haven't yet tried . But i like to
    'The Gods have chosen them... We choose to DEFEND our self'
    The Kelari
    Follow me @ http://twitter.com/#!/D4Kustomz for weekly deals

Quote Originally Posted by Darkheals77 View Post
    Does Vanguard offer a 10day trial? That is one game i haven't yet tried . But i like to
    14 day trial - on the trial island. Quite a few of us have characters on the island to help players out and make inventory bags for them. Catch one of us in game and we will be glad to hang out with you there - also feel free to join us in ventrilo for some chit chat and to answer questions!

T A S C'S Guild FAQ

Telaran

First 5 lvls went fast ill try more in abit ..
    'The Gods have chosen them... We choose to DEFEND our self'
    The Kelari
    Follow me @ http://twitter.com/#!/D4Kustomz for weekly deals

Quote Originally Posted by Darkheals77 View Post
    First 5 lvls went fast ill try more in abit ..
    Okay, you can usually find me on Keilana, Aoee, Elizajane or Cloey. Send a tell if the mood hits you. Enjoy!

T A S C'S Guild FAQ

+ Reply to Thread