I need you to buy me one of these..

New audi car. You like it^^.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4tM0...ture=spotlight

The R8 was pretty awesome now the R8 GT WOW

Quote Originally Posted by Aurelie View Post
    I need you to buy me one of these..

New audi car. You like it^^.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4tM0eIDPvk&feature=spotlight

I'll buy you one i'm a billionaire actually!I'm Bobby Kotick's son Bobby Kotick Jr.
    If ignorance is bliss, you must be ******ic.

Shield of Telara

True story. I have a friend who worked at Audi in Germany, he invited me over for a tour and a week seeing the sights, he showed me all sorts of cool stuff even though I'm not that into cars. He's on a wage that would make you sick. Just landed a job in San Diego, pretty much travels the world designing these cars from clay, of all things.

The kicker is, I remember when he was completely unskilled and didn't have 2 pennies to rub together. He used to go cap in hand to his bank looking for a measly 10 overdraft, thats how broke he was, and the bank usually gave him short shrift. Now the shoes on the other foot and banks can't do enough for him.

Dunno what the point of my post is. He still owes me a fiver. I guess some things will never change. Tight *******.
    Last edited by Lorathir; 10-04-2010 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorathir View Post
    True story. I have a friend who worked at Audi in Germany, he invited me over for a tour and a week seeing the sights, he showed me all sorts of cool stuff even though I'm not that into cars. He's on a wage that would make you sick. Just landed a job in San Diego, pretty much travels the world designing these cars from clay, of all things.

The kicker is, I remember when he was completely unskilled and didn't have 2 pennies to rub together. He used to go cap in hand to his bank looking for a measly 10 overdraft, thats how broke he was, and the bank usually gave him short shrift. Now the shoes on the other foot and banks can't do enough for him.

Dunno what the point of my post is. He still owes me a fiver. I guess some things will never change. Tight *******.
    That's awesome^^.

+ Reply to Thread