+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Peppermint Addiction (3 week game creation)

Default Peppermint Addiction (3 week game creation)

I would like to tell you guys/gals about a project I've been working on for school and invite you to play it, but do not want to incur the wrath of an admin. So please if someone could let me know if I could post information to play my game I will either edit this post to reflect the information, or edit to kill the thread. Its a free to play holiday themed game. Not created to make any money its a final project in a college class I am taking.

Default Information

I read through the guild lines and couldn't have anything wrong. So...

Hello, Everyone I am currently in college going for a BA in Video Game design. My current final project has had me and 4 other people create a video game in 3 weeks. Its free to play, but as part of the projects requirements we need to get 75 unique people to play it.

So please help me out and play it. This link will bring you to a page with a promo video, and the game. It will ask you to download a unity plug-in to play the game. Unity is the game engine we created it in. So please play our holiday themed free game and tell us what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cSSZsR3Dpk#t=0

+ Reply to Thread