Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: RIP Nelson Mandela

Default RIP Nelson Mandela

Someone actually worth of the title Great.

An incredible loss for not only the nation of South Africa, but the world.

Hawkemoon- Cleric- Greybriar
    Waiting for: Star Citizen

Shadowlander

Out of all so called media Onion sums it best .

"Nelson Mandela Becomes First Politician To Be Missed"

Ascendant

An Off-Topic post that Should be ON-TOPIC.

Definiitely the only Politician that will be missed.

R.I.P. Good Sir.

Champion

I dont think the people here know who he was. A terrorist who turned south afrfica into a third world country with slavery, drug smuggling, infant **** and ruined their economy. You can look at his achievements or i can link them. Is south africa a better place after him? Hell no.

The man will burn in hell for his crimes against humanity.

Shhh Chadwix, let people think of him in purely magical terms.
    Most know absolutely nothing about the guy but TV says he is a saint..so yeah

Shield of Telara WriteThemWrong's Avatar

Nobel Peace Prize Mandela - 1

Nobel Peace Prize random internet trolls - 0

Well, I guess nobel for peace is the ultimate arbiter on objective truth about whether someone is a
    criminal, saint or both.
    After all, people like Menachem Begin, Henry Kissinger, Yasser Arafat and Obama got one

Thinking for yourself - 0
    Repeating what TV screen told you - 1

Nothing new really

Shield of Telara WriteThemWrong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eione View Post
    Well, I guess nobel for peace is the ultimate arbiter on objective truth about whether someone is a
    criminal, saint or both.
    After all, people like Menachem Begin, Henry Kissinger, Yasser Arafat and Obama got one

Thinking for yourself - 0
    Repeating what TV screen told you - 1

Nothing new really
    I try not to repeat myself but I find that difficult when it's 'man fights apartheid, brings democracy to a country, and then becomes that country's first president elected by the people.' For some reason that never gets old for me.

I hope when you pass away people suddenly have a black and white view of the world and only judge you by your questionable choices instead of the vast good you left.

May all other politicians in the world follow in his footsteps...

(Yeah right...)
    Serale@Faeblight

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Everyone who has courage to keep seeking freedom despite what others are educated and persuaded by their own misfortunes, media/public opinion to judge deserve to simply find peace and this is what I hope Mr Mandela found looking back on a life that guided many including me to just do what feels right in our hearts. RIP.

I have walked that long road to freedom. I have tried not to falter; I have made missteps along the way. But I have discovered the secret that after climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. I have taken a moment here to rest, to steal a view of the glorious vista that surrounds me, to look back on the distance I have come. But I can only rest for a moment, for with freedom come responsibilities, and I dare not linger, for my long walk is not ended. - Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by Chadwix View Post
    I dont think the people here know who he was. A terrorist who turned south afrfica into a third world country with slavery, drug smuggling, infant **** and ruined their economy. You can look at his achievements or i can link them. Is south africa a better place after him? Hell no.

A wild Republican appears!

I've been enjoying watching USA right-wing lunatics on CNN talking about how much they love Mandela. Listen. When Mandela was fighting for the freedom of his people, Reagan and Bush and Nixon and all their friends did everything they could to oppose him, while calling him a communist and a terrorist. Don't forget it.

I'm kind of glad we have at least one of those psychopaths here who is honest enough to show us exactly how they feel. Wee need to stare evil in the face before we can know how to oppose it.

The fact that Mandela won freedom for his people, despite the staunch opposition of many of those in power in the USA, may be the greatest testament to the justice of his cause and the greatness of the man.
    Last edited by Ardor; 12-09-2013 at 05:19 AM.

As someone who lived in apartheid South Africa I think I can speak from a fairly solid standpoint on the effect of his release from prison.

You are likely just another undereducated redneck happy to believe any diatribe delivered by a white skin.

Champion

His past speaks for itself, how many necklaces did he give to children? Or do you approve of putting a tire over a 4 years olds neck and lighting them on fire?

He was a scumbag and i hope your country can recover from the devestation he caused. Currently you have no economy, you lead the world in slavery, aids and ****.

You also have started a culture of ****** infants then throwing them in trash to die.

You cant empower primates, south africa is proof.

Ascendant

You cant empower primates, south africa is proof.
    proof that you are just another ignorant racist
    Quote Originally Posted by Frailaq View Post

tl;dr - Trion should do this: Melee = Turret Ranged > Mobile Ranged

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast