+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lol @ uga

Default Lol @ uga

I put it on facebook and I'm putting it on here.

To all the University of Georgia Bulldog fans who thought they were gonna have this epic season. Obviously Mississippi State thought otherwise...

As you can tell yes I dislike UGA

#retiredBear #teamBBCs #puffForeverMad

What is this I don't even

College Football. In the southern portion of the USA its a way of life.

O.

I'm not that into armpit-egg

Armpit egg gets folks shot around here. (Yeah its that ridiculous)

Quote Originally Posted by Raive View Post
    Armpit egg gets folks shot around here. (Yeah its that ridiculous)
    That's ok, Europe has the same problem with "futbol".

No, we don't shoot people for football! That's South America (see the Columbian Escobar afer some World Championships). But yes, football is our way of life (not mine, but our as Europeans), most of all for Spanish and Italinas. In those countries (very christian, be assured) for very im portant matches even church on sunday is sceduled to fit with the match!
    ELDER of TELARA

Proud member of NEMESIS

Fun fact; The FIFA World Cup is the biggest event on the planet.

Anyway

Football:
    Involves a ball that has the dimension of a ball. Mode of transportation on the playfield = kicking, with one's foot.
    =Football
    ----------------

American football:
    Involves an egg shaped bladder, mode of transportation on the playfield = carrying in one's armpit.
    =/=Football
    -----------------

Also, I think the sport played or watched by 5 billion people across the world gets to name their sport over the one with not even 100 million players and fans, especially considering the aforementioned is the elder.

I have gotten violent over this subject in the past IRL. I'm more balanced now, as there is no way possible I could not win a discussion on the factual matter of the subject

But yeah, that was totally off topic. Sorry.

Want a Melee Mage? Support the Theurgist!

How else could Hanlo make it into a functional zombie.
    It is an ironic habit of human beings to run faster when we have lost our way.
    -Me? I am Someone, Somebody. Anybody. Anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post

Anyway

Football:
    Involves a ball that has the dimension of a ball. Mode of transportation on the playfield = kicking, with one's foot.
    =Football
    ----------------

American football:
    Involves an egg shaped bladder, mode of transportation on the playfield = carrying in one's armpit.
    =/=Football
    -----------------

Also, I think the sport played or watched by 5 billion people across the world gets to name their sport over the one with not even 100 million players and fans, especially considering the aforementioned is the elder.

I have gotten violent over this subject in the past IRL. I'm more balanced now, as there is no way possible I could not win a discussion on the factual matter of the subject

I'm gonna go with the Might makes Right argument. I'll put 5 foot ball players up against 10 of your soccer players last man standing wins.

Wink

http://www.wimp.com/soccerfootball/

John Cleese says it best. I love you John Cleese.

I'm from Georgia and the football fanaticism is utterly stupid. I went to Georgia Southern University and anyone who knows about georgia knows that this podunk school is in VERY south georgia - near Savannah; NOWHERE near UGA... but EVERYONE who went to GSU would join up on the college football days at bars and restaurants with their UGA gear on and scream and shout for the Bulldogs... At the walmart (which was the only big store in town) they didn't sell GSU eagles gear -to my knowledge- but, they did have entire sections devoted to UGA. This reason is one of many that make a mockery of southerners - I LOVE Georgia as a state, the beautiful mountains, the crazy interstates and the helpful HOPE scholarship (Thank you Sonny Perdue)... but I cannot stand this pointless college football obsession that runs rampant through the south.
    I want to move to Europe, where they understand REAL football. Not armpit egg.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post

Anyway

Football:
    =Football
    ----------------

American football:
    =/=Football
    -----------------

Excuse you sir, they cradle the egg shaped bladder, they do not carry it in their armpits...

That said, I think both sports are stupid, oh look, I make a goal! I'm a paintball player myself.

I mean honestly, I watched the 2010 FIFA World Cup... I have never seen such pansy crybabies as what was going on with Spain... Honestly...What was that? There's calling someone out for outright choke slamming you, but "Foul! FOUL! I think he breathed on me!" Made me go "lulwut?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ahrakis View Post
    Excuse you sir, they cradle the egg shaped bladder, they do not carry it in their armpits...

That said, I think both sports are stupid, oh look, I make a goal! I'm a paintball player myself.

I mean honestly, I watched the 2010 FIFA World Cup... I have never seen such pansy crybabies as what was going on with Spain... Honestly...What was that? There's calling someone out for outright choke slamming you, but "Foul! FOUL! I think he breathed on me!" Made me go "lulwut?"
    this made me ROFL

You forgot Rugby football! That's Rugby's official name.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast