+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If your into all kinds of ramdom fantasy music

Default If your into all kinds of ramdom fantasy music

This site plays in online radio manner all kinds of music from movies and games that is kind of ambient fantasy type.

I don't like all of it but some of its pretty cool and stuff I would likely not have heard otherwise.

http://radiorivendell.com/

yes I typoed the post title LOL.

Very nice find, ty for sharing. Did not know this types of radio station existed. My fav tune would be (beside Enya) the EQ2 Kelethin themes. All who have game also have the audio files with each theme, openable I believe with standard audio programs.

Very cool. Thanks for the info.
    The Black Company
    Of. By. For.

This is really sweet! Had been looking for something like this. It's nice to have some fantasy music to relax to sometimes.
    Do the impossible, See the invisible - Row! Row! Fight the power! Touch the untouchable, Break the unbreakable - Row! Row! Fight the power!
    Power to the peeps, power to the dream - Still missing piece scattering, so incomplete
    We be the most incredible soldier from underground - See how easy, we all fall down
    Digging to the core to see the light - Let's get out of here , that's the way to survive

+ Reply to Thread