+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mr.Jaguar's Realistic Animal Drawings Commissions Store

Default Mr.Jaguar's Realistic Animal Drawings Commissions Store

So, after doing many requests for free for a while, it became apparent that it's financially foolish for me to be doing this for free, as I'm in dire need of a higher income, and since the only place in my city that will hire me only gives me part-time work at minimum wage, I've decided to try and make a living through my talent as an artist. So basically, those of you who want to make a request (for me to draw a picture of your pet or some animal photo you googled like a tiger), post the photo in this thread (or on my blog here: -snip-) and I'll do my best (please make sure the photos are very clear, the better I can see what I'm drawing, the better it'll turn out).

I plan on doing 4 drawings a week, at least, and it's a first come first serve business, so those of you who make requests first will get your first. Once I've finished a request, I'll post a picture with the blue text seen on the above pictures, and you'll then be required to pay me the $75CAD by clicking the paypal button seen below (I'll link the button in each blog post that has finished requests posted), so then once I've received payment I'll email you a full resolution copy with the blue text removed.

Oh, and check my blog I linked to see two examples of my work, which you'll see are on sale for 75$ each.

The link didn't show in my post for some reason, here's the link to my blog, sorry:

http://misterjaguar.blogspot.ca/2013...e-tell-me.html

I've decided that, considering the lack of sales, to drop the price down to $25CAD, as I feel that's much more reasonable. I only charged so high because I noticed other artists were charging hundreds for their drawings, but maybe they don't get sales either. If any of you are still interested, check out my blog again. http://misterjaguar.blogspot.ca/2013...e-tell-me.html

I'm not judging your artwork at all... but just giving you some simple marketing advice here:

What items are listed at... is not always what they sell at

Quote Originally Posted by Laeris View Post
    I'm not judging your artwork at all... but just giving you some simple marketing advice here:

What items are listed at... is not always what they sell at
    Sorry, I'm not sure if I understand what you mean, it sounds to me like you're referring to my price drop in some way, but for some reason I doubt that's the case.

+ Reply to Thread