+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Join Wildstar

Default Join Wildstar

Join Wildstar. Apply to either the dominion or the exiles. Both factions will bring you glory, happiness, every freaking good emotion you can experience all at once, on your adventures on the mysterious planet Nexus. Sign up today and go on an adventure. http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/beta/

Death to NCSoft, Wildstar, Blade&Soul; along with any other trash they produce in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Inokis View Post
    Death to NCSoft, Wildstar, Blade&Soul; along with any other trash they produce in the future.
    What do you have against NC Soft?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldspiers View Post
    What do you have against NC Soft?
    He is probably off his meds (and seems to be contagious)

Both Blade&Soul and Wildstar actually look very good from the advertisements (B&S story based mmo , while wildstar more along the lines of wow and rift)

Shadowlander

NCsoft distribute good games but have a really, really, really awful history when it comes to game support and customer service. Like SOE-grade awful. And I say that as someone who invested thousands of hours in one of their games over the course of more than five years, and has at least dabbled in most of their others.

I'll probably check Wildstar out anyway but I understand 100% the reactions of anyone who hears NCsoft's name and runs screaming in the other direction.

Ncsoft only publishes Wildstar, they are not in charge for making the game but they support the studio that does.

Tbh Ncsoft has improved a lot its not that company i used to know back 3-4 years ago, you know a lot of grinding,poor support etc..

All that have changed, they have learned the way of western players that's why its takes them forever to release B&S cuz they have to polish it to Western standard.

Sorry I'm happy with just playing guild wars 2 and rift.

Can't wait to see people's faces when they're going back to Rift after playing a few weeks of Wildstar

Both NCSoft and EA have a bad history of closing profitable games without warning. Especially on the eve of content launches they've poured resources into that the players have been looking forward to. SOE to some extent but not as hastily.

Another distributor to watch out for is Hanbitsoft. A Backstabbing profiteering company.
    Last edited by Inokis; 06-15-2013 at 03:40 PM.

Telaran

If you mean city of heroes i've read about it but never played it , don't know what issues the game had , or even if it was good tbw so i can't comment on it . as for EA , do they even produce mmos ? :P don't know and don't care .
    All i see from ncsoft is that they are trying to evolve from the korean status . gw2 now wildstar
    If wildstar will be a 1 week play game it will remain to be seen . and i'm looking forward to B&S also regardless of how it turns out to be (i don't know if anyone remembers the old brutal hack and slash games . B&S seems to be that turned into an mmo - i don't know how that will fit with the trinity but it has the potential of being good nonetheless which is pretty much what wildstar is trying to do but more oriented towards wow/rift )

Both NCSoft and EA have a bad history of closing profitable games without warning. Especially on the eve of content launches they've poured resources into that the players have been looking forward to. SOE to some extent but not as hastily.

Another distributor to watch out for is Hanbitsoft. A Backstabbing profiteering company.
    PWE takes the opposite approach, and milks its games so hard while steadily cutting staff and funding, and running it into the ground. I don't trust them with my coin anymore, either.
    "You with your fancy cooldowns and "runic" power! You know where my power comes from!? THE BACK OF MY HAND, #&!$%!"

Shadowlander

EA aren't too bad with their MMOs actually, when it comes to shutting them down without warning (their other multiplayer games yes, but not MMOs). They're still keeping Ultima Online, Dark Age of Camelot and Warhammer Online on life support.

Of course, they mismanaged those games horribly in other ways, but they're still there...

NCsoft really like to swing the axe.

Carbine Studios develops Wildstar, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of NCSoft. Paragon Studios was the developing studio for City of Heroes, and was a wholly owned subsidiary of NCSoft. Draw what speculation you will from that.

And no, I no longer trust them any farther than I could kick the Moon. The sooner their western markets are reduced to zero, the happier I'll be.
    Of course they sent you back from one of the futures in which we failed, Defiant. Why would they return you from one of those in which we succeeded?

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6324/8ed.gif

The game will tank like the majority of their other games have. No thanks. RIFT being such a great game, and being FTP, joining Wildstar would make as much sense as beating a dead horse.
    (Mage)Xevayne@Wolfsbane - (Warrior)Xaveyne@Wolfsbane - Intel Core i7 7700k CPU - 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Memory - EVGA GTX 1070 SSC - Corsair HX1000 PSU - Corsair 750D Case - Leader of Lethargic Gaming Team/Guild - Like Our Page http://www.facebook.com/lethargicgaming

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast