Since we are all bored, waiting for Rift to be released; I thought it would be a great idea to start a table-top RPG with members from this community! I am a Storyteller who uses the World of Darkness rule-set; and I am preparing a Mage: The Awakening chronicle. For those who are new to White Wolf, this would be a great opportunity to learn about the RPG rule-set that makes D&D look like a kids novel.

If you are interested in playing; please PM me at your earliest convenience. We will be using Skype and an Internet Dice Roller in order to coordinate long distance play. If you want to participate, please PM me with your character concept. The game takes place during our time period, set in 2010. You can be anyone you want. So far, I have players with characters like a Croatian War Veteran, an average Joe Accountant turned crazy from his monotonous life style, and a dude who is paranoid about food distributors.

Your character will gain the power to cast magic during this chronicle. That part of character customization will occur after your character's prelude.

If you are interested, or have any questions, please respond to this post or PM me.