+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Want to buy friend...

Default Want to buy friend...

So I am on Deepwood (and Faeblight), and sometimes my husband plays with me, but most of the time not.

Looking for a RIFT buddy whom to scour the world with from time to time. I'm a veteran player (Patron now), and it would be nice to just have a buddy to chat with and play the game with...

I'm not a veteran player, and I'm on Threesprings, but I can still give a friendly "hi" on forums. Hope you find someone to play with. In the meantime, though, how go things on RIFT?

haha I run into the same problem. I play with my wife but she is rarely in the mood. I am level I believe 33 atm and she is still I think 8. I also have my brother and a friend that play but since they are on summer break from college and I work full time they quickly out scale me.

TL;DR: I understand your loneliness haha.

Feel free to add me: Pheenam. I am also on Faeblight. I am guessing with the f2p will bring in droves of new players also.
    "An optimist will tell you the glass is half-full; the pessimist, half-empty; and the engineer will tell you the glass is twice the size it needs to be"
    Anonymous

I'm mostly on Faeblight, with a toon languishing over on Deepwood. My Faeblight toons range from 34 down to 15, and I also wind up getting bit by the loneliness bug every now and again. Feel free to look me up when you are on...the toons I play the most are Treyah, Betora, Norrinna, and Valruna. I am somewhat of a relative noob, I got the game at launch and was drawn back to WoW. I only came back to Rift back in March, so I still have some things to learn!
    "Time is the fire in which we burn."--Malcolm McDowell in Star Trek: Generations

Faeblight people... feel free to add me (Aggy and Agrona). (Fine, non-Faeb people can also add me... hahaha). My main characters are lvl 58 and 54 respectively, but I don't mind to mentor down, if you need any help. I also have a few alts in the 29-44 range.

Also, if you are looking for a great group of people, then check out the guild I'm in "The Platinum Order".

Last edited by Agrona77; 06-11-2013 at 09:33 AM.

Rift Disciple

On Deepwood until we see how FTP is going to go, I keep my info updated here.

http://www.holdtheline.com/threads/rift.5682/
    holdtheline.com - gaming advocacy network

+ Reply to Thread