+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Lord Walder Frey is a big jerk face...

Default Lord Walder Frey is a big jerk face...

Never read the books but I knew it was coming... Somehow I was still not prepared for what I witnessed last night. That was brutal. Sound off!
    Last edited by Kiiron; 06-03-2013 at 09:58 AM.
    "Yeah, I'm on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen!"

No spoilers for people who've not read/watched yet.

That said...

Holy crap that was awesome but horribly depressing and even though it was a little different it was still really jarring though I kind of really enjoyed a very specific description of something that happened to a very specific character though it would be really hard to portray without any inner monologue so I guess that's alright and now that I'm done ranting I'm going to go cry hysterically because George R R Martin is a jerk.

Also this should probs be in Off Topic.
    Metricos - Cleric - Faeblight
    Katica - Mage - Faeblight (Used my 60 boost and have no idea what I'm doing. D: Send help!)

In next episode i expert the wolfman to get created aswell, or they took that part out
    0.3/8 ID 2.123/4 PF

Quote Originally Posted by Valfador View Post
    In next episode i expert the wolfman to get created aswell, or they took that part out
    That is what I am wondering...
    "Yeah, I'm on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen!"

That episode last night was really epic! And there is still the season finale to go next Sunday. I haven't read the books yet so didn't know this was coming. Just..wow! All the more reason to get the mother of dragons to westeros..to get rid of the lannisters!
    Seltara ~ Defiant

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Telnedra View Post
    That episode last night was really epic! And there is still the season finale to go next Sunday. I haven't read the books yet so didn't know this was coming. Just..wow! All the more reason to get the mother of dragons to westeros..to get rid of the lannisters!
    There are no spoiler tags on this forum I don't think but suffice to say that though some ******* spoiled me about what was gonna happen, it in no way shape or form prepared me for what I saw. One of the most brutal and horrific things I've seen on tv. But that said, they acted and directed the crap out of the scene in question.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

You think the title of the thread isn't going to be a spoiler in itself? Even people who wrote subtle things like "IM CRYING AFTER THAT SCENE IN EPISODE 9" spoiled it for everyone. Anyways, I think that episode was a masterpiece. Great scenes from Dany, Jon Snow, Walder Frey, and even the little stark worg.

http://i.imgur.com/VjPkine.jpg
    Last edited by intrinsc; 06-03-2013 at 01:41 PM.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Valfador View Post
    They most likely took that part out since the scene is over and done with. There is no reason to revisit it, in my opinion, given that there are no major characters alive present at that keep.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

It's not called the "Red Wedding" for nothing.
    what is this I don't even

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Pines View Post
    It's not called the "Red Wedding" for nothing.
    It's a....nice day to....START AGAINNNNNNNNNN!

sorry couldn't resist.

Also and I'd bet cash money we aren't done with the Red Wedding (and its aftermath) just yet. One more episode to go!
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

Remember what show you're watching: http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enha...0276103-32.jpg
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendross View Post
    It's a....nice day to....START AGAINNNNNNNNNN!
    I lol'ed

As for the Red Wedding. I haven't read that far in the books and was totally not prepared for that. My hopes were up for Arya (ye I must have been naive) and then suddenly it just took off in a horrible direction. I mean, you're always prepared for someone to die in GoT, but the way it was done... I was left with a shock and couldn't believe what I had just seen, and left in the silence after... So horrible, but yet so great. Makes me love GoT even more, you never know when you get your brain stirred up.

I didnt know the title of the epi so i was totally unprepared.

I kid you not, i stared at my screen for a good 5 minutes after the epi ended. No sounds. No words. Just some flailing of hands and pulling of hair.

Trying to process wtf i just saw.

And then i raged.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO GUEST RIGHTS?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?"
    "Guessed wrong"
    Last edited by Eughe; 06-04-2013 at 05:47 AM.

Plane Walker

Agree with all the posts It was a shocker higher on the scale of the ned starkys beheading scene

Shocked dissapointed yet drawn further into it, Never read the books so not sure where it goes or finishes for the Starkies

Im sure Arya and Bran still have a major role to play

Gonna hate next weeks episode knowing its the last of season 3

Click this at your own risk. I'm not responsible if you get butthurt by these spoilers from the books, but if you don't care and enjoy the journey rather than the end, go on ahead.

Spoiler!
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast