+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who's playing Vindictus?

Default Who's playing Vindictus?

Is anyone currently playing Vindictus?

I'm on the West server. My character's name is Vexan. I need some local people to play with to help combat the lag. I think a lot of people are either too far away, or bypassing the ip restrictions which causes issues with their P2P system.

If you're on or near the West Coast and want to play, look me up! If you're in or close to Seattle even better!

"That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die."
    --H.P. Lovecraft

I tried playing on the West server, but it's just not working for me. I'm on the East server and having a blast.

Soulwalker

I am playing it and having a great time. Wish there were more class combos and i hate how i talk to NPCs, but i love the combat.

Vindictus is pretty cool, getting bored though with no PvP...

I'd really like to play Kalok, but argh to the happening any time soon, so I guess I am stuck with Lann, which is cool in his own right.

My buddy and I are duoing it all on hard, so far it is quite an easy game. We are about halfway through Hoarfrost though, so who knows.

Central - In Texas here.

I tried it but not my kind of game. Felt like I was playing on xbox 360 and not an MMO. Just my opinion. I hope you find the players. Some of my guild mates are playing but I am unsure which server.

I'm on the east server bud... sorry about that...
    --------------------boom chicka wah waaaw--------------------

Also On East, Vindictus is a good change of pace I guess but not something I can play for too long.

It's gonna be F2P ... and it's a nice change of pace.

I was playing this on the west server for a few days, but it started to become a huge grind fest and I eventually got bored. I like the action oriented play style, but the AI is just too much the same stuff over and over, and you have to continuously grind the SAME dungeons over and over to get to the next battle. The battle points system is stupid. The biggest best moments of vindictus are the major boss fights like the giant red gnoll and the 3 sling-shotting kobolds. Other than that, the mini bosses are too easy and the normal mobs are just way too easy, even on the hardest difficulty with the macha or whatever its called. If you leveled and progressed faster or there was more content to justify the leveling curve, it would be ok, but there isn't. By the time I got to the ice section the novelty of the game had worn off and I'll be damned if I'm gonna grind the same crap over and over. I really wanted to fight the big polar bear but it just ain't worth it to play that one 5-10 minute moment of brilliance every 5-8 hours of grind.
    Video of best Mage spec in action! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

I'm on the west server. My content is a bit thin ATM, but I am willing to play.

http://www.tribegaming.com
    I do not fear the unknown. I welcome it.

I played it until like level 11 before I got bored of the grind and lack of character classes.
    "Excuse all the blood, cheers." - Dead on being dead.

+ Reply to Thread