+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ironic

Thread: Call of Doodles

Default Call of Doodles

Yet another godlike sequel of the most completely NOT overrated and milked out franchise in the history of gaming has been announced! ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED? You better be. I can barely contain my throbbing erection when I hear this simple acronym: "CoD".

Let's be honest here: Call of Doodle is the best game PERIOD. "Why is that?" you ask. WELL DUH, BECAUSE IT HAS WEAPONS AND PRESTIGE AND EXPLOSIONS AND GOOD USA FIGHTING EVIL RUSSIANS AND EVIL ARABS AND EVIL ANTI-FREEDOM LEAGUE OF DOOM WHILE RIDING HELICOPTERS AND TANKS. Let's not forget the multiplayer, the feature that made it so awesome. I CAN'T WAIT TO PWNZ U NOOB LOL, GET ON MY LEVEL LELELE & GET NO-SCOPED 720 TRICKSHOT RICKROLLED!!1one!1

Seriously though, why are people still buying this piece of garbage that stopped being good after its 2nd installment? It's always the same overcooked recipe that catters to the casual masses of 12 year-old gullible idiots that would eat a turd if it was dipped in gold only because it's shinny. I can understand people buying unoriginal, lazy and boring stuff up to a certain point, just because that's how our society works, but how is it possible to still not realize after all these YEARS that you are getting fkcd in the arse by a bunch of greedy corporate schlong-goblins?

Anyway, I could still rant on for another 34938 pages about CoD, other games that follow in its footsteps, why they're bad and this topic in general, but you get the idea.

Thoughts? I can't be the only one raging over these companies that are destroying creativity and passion for a quick buck.
    Last edited by Ironic; 05-02-2013 at 01:33 PM.

Ascendant

sounds like oyur a little butthurt.... did those 12 year old poop eating children wipe the floor with you a little to much?

Oh and please don't generalize all FPS games
    \

Mei

I don't like CoD at all, but you seem pretty upset. Why do you even care? Let other people be idiots by buying it for themselves and their kids. If you don't like it, don't read it about it, don't watch gameplay, and ignore it when you are able to.
    Fluent

I stated very clearly that I am mad, not because I "wiped the floor" with the playerbase (I stopped playing so long ago), but rather because I'm sick of seeing this sort of mindset plaguing the videogame industry.

Also, I never generalized the FPS genre, just some very specific titles that happen to be dominating the market.

Because... who doesnt want to play
    Call of Duty: xxX420xPWNxDAxNEWBSxMLGxPROxN-BOMBxMOUNTAINxDEWxSMOKExWEEDxDORITOSx420Xxx.
    Last edited by IonCannon; 05-02-2013 at 03:10 PM.

IonCannon@Deepwood
    2 sugoi 4 u

I love Medal of Duty: Sequel X
    Their innovative approach to game design and varied playstyle is amazing. I especially love the wide variety of weapons they implement which are'nt reskins of previous versions.
    Nope.

+ Reply to Thread