+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Charlice
  • 1 Post By Crashrouge

Thread: So I was perma-banned from MMORPG.com

Default So I was perma-banned from MMORPG.com

My account, that I have had and blogged with for nearly 8 years has been perma-banned. To say that I am pissed off would be an understatement.

9 out of 10 of my posts were as nice as could be. But I never stopped myself from speaking my mind about things that should be obvious to most people.

If you are a member there, be very careful about bringing up the G Dub 2 game in any negative way. The members there do not like to hear raw truth and will report you until you are banned.

I don't expect anything from posting this. I just wanted to release my frustration somewhere. I only had a few hundred posts spanning 8 years. There are people still posting today that deserve a perma-ban far more than I did, but them's the breaks.

Peace y'all.

I'm done now. Maybe I will feel better. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
    Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are incapable of forming such opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiddu Krishnamurti
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

That makes me feel like giving you hugs.

It's their loss. A big fat poo to them!

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Rift Disciple

No big deal.

I've been banned from there plenty of times as well as from other forums because, just like you, I also don't hold back. I speak my mind regardless of who doesn't agree or like it.

But I always do it in a very nice way.

+ Reply to Thread