+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The size of your pinga matters!

Default The size of your pinga matters!

This brand new study that had never been done before in labs, or any bedrooms, will revolutionize how humans interact. Read this opinion piece for yourself and read how scientists came to this leading conclusion!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/12/tech/s...html?hpt=hp_c4
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

105 women partook in the study. Is that really enough women to make such a statement?

Worth a read and a giggle though

Everyone knows the pingalito must at least, look big by proportionately.

But most girls say they want this and that, but when put up to the challenge, usually finds it a bit daunting.

lol, I think I read that one a few days ago. They like them better "visually" ... no more significant than guys liking bigger boobs.

Sexually, there are some extremes (on both ends) that are just too much or too little to work with but the "main event" so to speak is on the "sorrounding areas" anyway. You dont need to look like a **** star unless youre doing actual ****, are a stripper, or an underwear model I guess.

+ Reply to Thread