Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: On the verge of a World War 3? Sigh

Default On the verge of a World War 3? Sigh

North Korea...

I think our little lifes of spoiled gamers, would come to an end

Discuss

<3, Exxy
    Last edited by Exxyy; 04-03-2013 at 11:08 PM.

The only people who would be in danger of a missile strike is probably Australia since i dont think they have much mode of retaliation. But that assuming NKs rinky dink missles would reach that far.

Anything flying over china would be met with death since china is getting sick and tired of NK.
    If they attack Japan, US will bomb the living hell outta them.
    If they attack the US, US will bomb the living hell outta them. And its unlikely this can actually happen.
    If they attack SK, US will bomb the living hell outta them.

But it seems like NK has been fighting wars and winning for years now the some imaginary places, so i assume this is a joke. With people already trying to defect, and the younger official asking for mercy, i think a coup is more likely than war.

Ascendant

Seems like North Korea desires itself turning into a pile of ashes

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    Seems like North Korea desires itself turning into a pile of ashes
    Agreed, but is'nt there the problem, of who strikes first

I dont think Usa can annihilate NK first, The world would prolly turn against them

NK could prolly easily launch a nuke on SK,

Then what? reply with nuclear power?

I dunno, it seems like a catastrophic problem,

I think north korean leaders needs more love

<3, Exxy

Eughe summed it up pretty well. North Korea cant do anything (substantial) without ensuring the death of its own regime and despite its attempt to appear crazy or uncontrollable to the outside world its not suicidal. Think of it not as USA vs NK more like Civilized World vs NK.
    Last edited by IonCannon; 04-04-2013 at 12:24 AM.

IonCannon@Deepwood
    2 sugoi 4 u

I watch the situation tentatively. Even if the worlds ways of beating down North Korea seem superior, a lot of people (probably mostly in south korea) have a real risk of dying in an attack, many civilians are as far as I have heard within range of some of the missiles.

I hope it doesn't come to that.

The people just want to live, they probably want no part of this war (just like every war ever). Even the glorious leader is not entirely to blame, he's been brought up by a crazy family, surrounded by crazy advisors, all of which fear for their lives should they offer a differing opinion.

It won't become a world war, everyone can see what the glorious leader is saying, they can see the threats. Any reasonable action against the country is hard to argue against, so long as attacks are on vital infratructure, leadership and military bases.

It is sad that people will die... but I'd sooner the deaths came at the hands of the US, as part of a mission to overthrow the glorious leader, than the mindless chest pounding "victory" that PRNK would achieve by killing thousands in SK with bombs.

The NK leadership has absolutely no reason to engage in offensive actions, that doesn't end well for them. They have a strong interest in making a show of acting offensive because it gets them attention, keeps them in power and forces people to make concessions to them.
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    The NK leadership has absolutely no reason to engage in offensive actions, that doesn't end well for them. They have a strong interest in making a show of acting offensive because it gets them attention, keeps them in power and forces people to make concessions to them.
    What he said.
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

I wouldnt worry too much about it. Kim Jong Un is just being a whiny little kid because of the sanctions put on him so he acts tough and threatens everyone for attention, just like little kids usually do. He knows he doesnt have the military might to do anything. Even if he does get ballsy and fire nukes, he'll A) lose what little support he has left from China (the only reason NK has been allowed to remain this long in the first place) B) the US, Japan, and SK will turn the place into a radioactive crater. Theyve done this before.

Do you really beleive any self respecting military strategist would allow his strategic maps to be published all over the net? He's obviously trying too hard.

1. Every country NK targets has start of the art anti missile defence systems.
    2. No one has NKs back
    3.Not even capable of hitting us
    4. South Korea has one of the strongest military's and are extremely capable of destroying NK before we even have time to launch.
    5. China, japan would destroy NK before we would have the chance too.
    6. He won't even launch its to act tough and to stand up for the sanctions on Nk
    No one should be worried

Even IF NK started a war... and SK took a hit.... it certainly wouldnt create World War 3. NK would be quickly destroyed. China... for all their man power... knows that they would not stand a chance pressing the issue of NK vrs SK with the US and other powers. They themselves have been getting pissed off at NK and i wouldn't be surprised if things keep going the way they have been... if China invades NK and then try and play their hand with the US/SK to force a new border between SK/China somewhere in what was once NK.

The problem would be if NK/Syria/Iran attempt something as a group. That would create such a widespread problem that you "could" call it WW3. But the likelihood of something that organized happening is about 1 trillion to 1.
    Last edited by No_Exit; 04-04-2013 at 01:03 PM.

No one is talking about Russia?

Do you really think Japan likes Usa that much?

Japan did'nt forget WW2 btw, If you know about history,

You would be surprised by how much Japan would like to see Usa eradicated of the map,

I think the whole Orient dislike America, Even if they dont say it openly, Why would they?

They would be pretty stupid to let us know

Well, i could be wrong, but i think the whole Orient hate us way more than we think they do,

I dont think we should underestimate NK and other countries around either?

But thats just me, Its precisely when you underestimate others, That you get surprised, and you get thrown on your back...

On anti-missile devices, I highly doubt they are 100% workin, have you ever heard of their results? Not really ?

I could be wrong, all what i'm saying is very hypothetical

<3, Exxy

South Korea is a third world nation, a war against south korea would be over very quickly.

It's nothing close to a world war.

Plus, for those who don't know.
    - Japan doesn't have a strong military
    - Japan has been and always will be the target of north korea (if they even have a nuke)
    - It's probable that north korea doesn't have nuclear capabilities, they're blowing smoke because they're scared ****less they might be invaded
    - The only thing that's been stopping the US from invading before is China. North Korea is under China's sphere of influence.
    - Once the US has mobilized their military and deployed their fleet, war is a forgone conclusion. North Korea will be invaded within a couple of months. Hussain tried the 'we'll do whatever you want and come inspect all our bases' and the US still invaded.
    Last edited by Mayi; 04-04-2013 at 01:17 PM.
    I rite a gooded guide for rouges.

NB-Sin Guide - http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-sin-spec.html

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast